Move!

By Anonymous - 10/11/2010 15:29 - United Kingdom

Today, I was sitting at a traffic light when a cute girl appeared at the side of the road. I sat and watched her until she had crossed, when I realised that I had missed the light. A large queue of cars had built up behind me, yet none of them used their horn because I was driving my police car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 598
You deserved it 54 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SecureReflex 0

You, OP, are the epitome of police incompetence. Congratulations.

Comments

I mean was she doin something soo interesting that you had to sit with your mouth open daydreaming about her and your white picket fence for 3 mins. I mean wow never seen an attractive girl walk lol!

funzcpl 0

fyl? why? would it have been better if every single car would have blown their horns or started yelling "hey ******** pay attention!" then you would have looked stupid because that would of attracted her attention but you would have looked like a real douche instead of being able to eye **** her quietly!

last time I gave a gentle beep beep to a police officer who missed the light he was so embarrassed he pulled me over and wrote me a ticket for "improper use of horn". WTF!?

Gloritank 8

Horns are only to be used if an accident is about to happen.

funzcpl 0

that's so messed up! what a prick!

Gloritank 8
sourgirl101 28

Really? Are you sure about that? Than I break the law a lot.(: I hate people that don't pay attention when the light turns green.

Gloritank 8

Yeah I'm sure lol. Majoring in administration of justice.

TheDrifter 23

Yeah it's the law. Residents of some large cities seem to think they're mostly for determining right of way and saying hello to people on the sidewalk though.

cops still shouldn't have that right...how come he didn't write himself a ticket for undue care and attention or some shit?

You should of arrested her for being a distraction to motorists. Then tell her there's one thing she can do to be let go ;)

And if you were given that choice some day?What would you do, hmmm?

you work armed security and protection at 14 years old? If your gonna lie about something, lie about your age too.

nice 130. I woulda never noticed that haha

you sir are a failure as a policeman and a human being. turn in your badge and human privileges

no he's the average for policemen. they mostly stink. he probably typed this up while sitting at the next green light.

seems like everyone behind u at the light should be on FML since it truly applies to them.

perdix 29

Sounds like you were "protecting and serving" the right part of the population by making sure the cute girl could cross the street in perfect safety. Everyone behind you were probably smelly guys and fat, ugly chicks. Hot women are the human race's only chance for survival.