Life goals

By ShayisPay101 - 15/02/2010 18:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, my daughter told me she wants to be a stripper when she grows up, just like "Daddy's girlfriend." We're still married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 537
You deserved it 3 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Take her to the local fire station and ask if she could use their pole. Practice makes perfect :)

Comments

perdix 29

Here's what you do. The first reaction would be to leave your husband, but that would be a missed opportunity. First, go for the threesome. You will be able to learn the stripper's tricks for fully pleasing a man, skills which you obviously lack. (There's a bonus scenario where you and the stripper go full-on lesbian and leave the scumbag husband choking the chicken out in the cold.) After you have learned all that the stripper has to teach, dump that loser's ass and find a much better guy. This time, you'll blow his mind (among other things) and he will adore you and give you all you want. Trust me on this one.

epoh_fml 0
perdix 29

One more vote and then we'll have a quorum and this could become a law! I move for pics and video. Can I get a second?

second on pics and vid. I motion for high res and comentary

bri1215 7

I see we're getting technical about this. Here's a scenario.. The OP doesn't claim to be living with her husband, and by saying that the two are "still" married she is implying that they may get a divorce. Albeit unlikely, the husband could be living in a trailer while the OP is not. :trollface:

orangesodaftw 0

That's pretty messed up, OP, FYL, indeed.

I still say it's a generalizing term of manurism like saying... that gutterwhore. The person being talked about may not in fact BE a gutterwhore but has certain attributes a gutterwhore would. Such is calling the man trailertrash most likely meaning he is NOT trailer trash but holds some of the same characteristics of someone you would imagine when using that phrase derogatoraly.

MRSmiley_fml 0

save the planet. kill yourself.

wearworkboots61 0

Uhhh that sucks really bad. If it's true kick em to the Kirby.

quikwit1212 0

Kick em to the Kirby? You, sir, just made my day by putting a picture of a **** and a cheater being eaten by a pink blob.

 I know that comment isn't serious!!! 

I agree with perdix, you need to get some sleep snickerdoodles.