Life goals

By ShayisPay101 - 15/02/2010 18:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, my daughter told me she wants to be a stripper when she grows up, just like "Daddy's girlfriend." We're still married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 537
You deserved it 3 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Take her to the local fire station and ask if she could use their pole. Practice makes perfect :)

Comments

jersyshorelove 0

well at least she doesn't want to become a hooker.

Damn! That's a ****** up way to find out your husband is cheating on you! Here's my question: In what alternate reality did your hopefully soon to be ex-husband think that introducing your daughter to his stripper gf was a great idea?!

AH, the hypocrite dillema. The "if i was 80 and still could charm a hot 18yr old, guys everywhere would be like YOU'RE the man, but if MY daughter was the one banging the 80yr old id be like im gonna cut his flabby balls and shove it down his senior citizen throat situation" seriously theres two options. Get with your gf and talk with your daughter, and say [gf's name] is only doing stripping because she didnt have what she had when she was younger, a loving home and support to go to college and get a high paying job THAT, or you can let your daughter go strip, and maybe have her strip for you. Have abit of incesteous sex with her too. Either pick a ethical or unethical option.