Lame

By gloria77 - 23/01/2012 23:26 - United States

Today, I took my kids to visit their grandma. At one point while playing, my youngest said "Shit!", so I admonished her. My mom snorted and told me to "stop being such a little bitch", because it will make my kids into "lame prisses like their mother." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 348
You deserved it 7 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you shouldn't be a lame prissie then.

Hahaha wonder what Granny was like when you were growing up.

Comments

Maybe you shouldn't be a lame prissie then.

Prissy is a slightly worse version of sissy, but better than p****. Also, you should of just yelled at your mom to go sit in the corner. The more dramatic, the better.

Hmm swearing can be healthy for you, but over using it wears out the effect. If you teach your kids not to swear often then it's better for their health. Plus someone who uses their swears sparingly tends to accumulate a better vocabulary. Thus, it is generally a good idea to teach your kids not to swear excessively.

OP's mother reminds me of George's mother Benny on the show George Lopez. :3

No matter what her kids will excessively swear a lot because they are kids.

**** you 38, you ******* piece of... ******* ****.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm not going to lie to you guys; I had to type 'admonished' into google to find out the definition...

OP should have said; "It takes one to know one."!

Why did OP say admonished? Could have just said punished or scolded or something less condescending

#60 Kids don't just swear because they're kids.. they swear because they've been brought up to believe it's ok, which it isn't.

85- Maybe she just wanted to elongate her sentence. Or she's just more advanced than you are...

MMAlegendDAWT 0

......sooo just a question and feel free to make me look dumb....but what does admonished mean?? I think that word is keeping me from enjoying the full effect of this fml. And please don't say check the Internet....if I was too lazy to do that now I will be when you ask me too...

85- Aren't you being condescending to the OP?

It saddens me that so many people were too lazy to go google admonished.

Hahaha wonder what Granny was like when you were growing up.

Probably the coolest grandma on the block.

nah she sounded like she had that motherly knowledge

GET THE **** OVER HERE and carry my walker up the stairs, ********!

monkeysareyummy 0
Jakesterk96 8

Let's all just calm the **** down.

ThisIsMyReign 4

She could be like the grandma from beer fest.

fmlluver1415 6

they should have that button (;

Yeah op quit being such a ******* **** you piece of shit I hope you morherfucking die you asshole... BLUE WAFFLE!!!

You guys are a ducking idiots Aww nerts

when asked if people liked moops comments 5% said yes 10% said no and %85 said who the hell is moop (south park reference)

sweetbeast43 5

I read that in an aziz ansari voice.

So you guys going to answer question or no. Other wise ferme la bouche ;)

Ok I googled it looks like a low budget kids show. Wtf?

Takuya272727 16

It's because it is. I've seen a few episodes of it too. I just don't understand why everyone likes it so much. It's meh at best.

I'm not from north America so I have no idea about these sort of thing everyone just seems to hate on foreigners for not knowing about western pop culture.

136, it's supposed to look low-budget. It's part of their style. Honestly, some of the stuff they say and do on that show just wouldn't be as funny if it didn't look the way that it does. Seriously though, the episode with the kids' band Moop is pretty good. Not their best, but it's still funny. x) You should look it up, they have all the episodes up at Southparkstudios.com for free to watch.

No 164 but i lived Iraq in, kind of sounds the same...

Oh my gosh.. I would love to have a grandma that awesome

I'd give you mine. But then you'll have to spend most the day helping her dig every daisy out of her lawn, all while not messing up her lawn. :L

50 - i used to dig up weeds with my grandma. i miss those days /:

Back in my day we disciplined all them youngens hardcore. We used to hogtie them varments and drag em through town and let everyone throw stuff at em. But I reckon that was little too tough since they all died.

Climaxx, it makes me sad to think that your grandmother is pushing up daisies.

Grandma of the year award! We all know she's right too! OP quit getting your panties in a bunch over words

Not really a dilemma usually isn't funny... This is ******* hilarious :D

isaianpee 0

Seems like once I have found you beautiful MacDaddy

isaianpee 0

hey sexy i love ur eyes what color r they

Kids these days are really out of control.

Yea what the **** is wrong with these stupid mother ******* kids that don't know to to keep their ******* mouths closed from speaking shit like that. The ******* sons of bitches that teach their own ******* children how to curse. Pieces of shit. That's what they are.

It's been science-tit-fuckly proven that ******* swearing will ******* make you ******* feel better and ******* relieve stress. Ya ***hole *** **** ****** bacon **** *** armpit *** in *** with batman. FML Devs please don't hurt me. Or above.

Yeah but if you swear too often it stops having beneficial effects. Poop.

When I'm home alone sometimes I shout.... WEINER!! I'm so bad.

It's not being a lame priss, it's having manners. Something children lack these days -___-

Because the grandparents spoil them, and think its their job to be the parents.

That doesn't sound like spoiling to me, sounds like a bitchy granny far along in menopause.

Its called a sence of humor something u lack these days

koolkat27 13

106- for you its called a spell check, which apparently you lack.

koolkat27 13

106- for you its called a spell check, which apparently you lack.

That isn't humor dude, that's just straight up disrespect. Maybe it's humor for you if you're trailer trash.

IDontKnow10101 14

with grandmas like her I wonder why

pinkcrayola 0

Granny didn't sound like she had too much respect either. It's not just kids these days.

Agreed. There are many adults who I wouldn't think to give respect because they're so rude and haughty. Part of this whole 'kids don't have respect' is that you haven't earned it from them. Just because you are an adult doesn't mean you're entitled to it.

They're not her kids, don't let her decide how to raise them.