Just Caturday things

By JJBones - 29/06/2012 10:03 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, I discovered that my boyfriend doesn't have time to text me back, but he does have time to post an entire Facebook album dedicated to cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 089
You deserved it 4 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cats are awesome ... Did you hear about that cat that knows how to use a vibrator ?? I'm impressed

Comments

rikitsumiatsu 11

this is what Facebook and cats do to people, they ruin relationships and lives

BubbleGrunge 18

Wow some of you are nuts! Just saying! So, OP, it doesn't take long to upload some pictures in facebook. Perhaps you need some patients?

BunchieRules 31

OP's a doctor? :P I agree with you though; it doesn't take long to upload a few pictures, and I think OP is overreacting, along with the many comments that are telling her to dump her boyfriend.

fireflygirl13 0

I agree i wouldnt dbmb him for that. Its just a text. And its a good thing he cares about cats. Oo and maybe his phone was dead or something

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

Theres been quite a bit of breakup and bad relationship posts lately, how odd. Anyways, I'd say that this should now be an ex boyfriend, considering he doesn't care too much for you and has his priorities are all wrong. If you're put last and he's obviously showing He'd rather take the time to take pictures of cats than to even take one minute to type out a text, your relationship is kind of done with. Sorry, OP. You deserve better.

BubbleGrunge 18

Or, maybe OP should relax her face. There are times when you want to be left alone for a while. Just because you're dating someone doesn't mean they need to be at your beckon call all the time.

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

and his priorities are all wrong.**

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

21 - yes, I understand people need their space in relationships. I never said that her boyfriend had to be in contact 24/7. But it's just respectful and courteous to at least send One text, to tell her he's busy and he wants to spend a little time by himself so she's not thinking she's ignored and giving the wrong impression to OP. The simple fact that he couldn't even do that is wrong. He clearly does not care about worrying her or ignoring her, and letting it be known to her by doing things on Facebook so she can see.

Some people don't have their phones fused to their hands at all times! Seriously? The girls commenting on this FML saying to dump him need to calm their ****. He didn't text her, big deal he would have answered eventually. He didn't text her right away, so he doesn't care about her? Yeah that makes sense.

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

71 - we ALL know everyone doesn't have their phones "fused" to them. I simply said, he COULD have at least sent a text, out of consideration for OP, to let her know he's busy or wants time to himself. That's how problems like this get avoided. Because now, she is thinking she's being ignored, and that cats are a bigger priority than her. I Highly doubt that this FML was posted because he didn't respond right away. It would be a "**** my life" situation if her boyfriend didn't respond after a large amount of time had gone by and then she sees a cat album recently added on Facebook. That's just plain rude if he doesn't at least contact her once so she knows what's going on. She was probably worried not hearing from him for so long, then finds out he's completely fine, just adding pictures of cats to FB. I'm sure if that exact situation happened to you, with a guy you were dating, that would irritate you.

I text my boyfriend through out the day and sometimes I just get bored with it and don't text back for hours. He never seems to have a problem with it. And if he is busy he won't text me back for a period time either. I don't bother him for a reply or nag him. I don't expect a text back saying "I'm busy right now, I will text you later" either. I think the issue here is people's own insecurities.

Geez, so many people seem butt hurt from this once fml. You're contradicting yourself, 73. First it's a crime that he would have priorities other than sending a text, then it's perfectly okay to have a life. And there could also be the possibility that op's text never sent/arrived at the boyfriends phone. That's happened to me several times haha. All they need to do is talk about why she's upset by this and figure everything out. That's all, I'm off to a date XD

14 your lack of knowledge in Human relationships is painful to watch... If you would seriously dump your boyfriend over the fact that he didnt answer a TEXT MESSAGE , you seriously need to grow up...

soccergurrll 8

Don't you mean your EX boyfriend?

perdix 29

If he prefers to spend his time with that kind of pussy over yours, you may be dealing with someone who doesn't play for "our team."

Hey perdix, I'm curious, what does your photo mean?

You could always make an album on Facebook of dogs.

210tex 1

I think that's gay what kind of guy likes cats especially someone who has time to post an album of cats

Somebody get that man some Internets.

Wow... Talk to him. Remind that while he's not paying you any attention there are a lot of guys begging for your attention. Tell him how you feel and if he doesn't change... Maybe you should go look for someone else who would care to answer your texts.

While I agree talking to him is the best course, please don't pull the jealousy card. It reeks of attention seeking. :/