Just Caturday things

By JJBones - 29/06/2012 10:03 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, I discovered that my boyfriend doesn't have time to text me back, but he does have time to post an entire Facebook album dedicated to cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 087
You deserved it 4 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cats are awesome ... Did you hear about that cat that knows how to use a vibrator ?? I'm impressed

Comments

reallytho3 11
reallytho3 11
reallytho3 11

It's a start lol he'll get there

They're getting more intelligent every day. They've even started to play the keyboard. :)

h00l1gan 5

Aegh I hate cars only good for crab pots when fishin n crabbing

MrBrightside21 20

What a CATastrophe... The clever beast strikes again! I feel like I should get a reward or something.

Am I the only one who thought of Sheldon Cooper at MrBrightside's comment?

Bonzer 2

There is slways time for cats.

MindFreakazoid 10

Kitten apocoplyse (do I spell that right?) yes forget zombies, cats are the real danger

Soon we will rule. Until then I will enjoy my cat naps and massages.

Cats are awesome ... Did you hear about that cat that knows how to use a vibrator ?? I'm impressed

Why do so many people say 'sucks to suck' now? It's such an annoying phrase

MagicGiraffe 12
Inheritance 10

He was to busy doing that album of cats duhh don't be so selfish OP!

OP must be the girl from that funny fake eHarmony video, just loves cats so much she starts crying. You and your BF have that in common :D

winnerme123 8
hockeyoceancity 13
winnerme123 8

Loseryou321 would be better.

alicexo_fml 8

No it's not! If people don't reply to my texts i feel like they don't Even care about me. I don't get how people can just not reply to a text. I think it is very rude.

BubbleGrunge 18

Sweetie, you're fourteen. Give it a few years and you'll understand there is more to life than a text message.

Boy: "you should see that movie" Girl: "k" 5 minutes later.... Girl: "why didn't you reply to me? Do you hate me? Is it because I'm ugly? Why don't you love me? LOVE MEEEE" But seriously, people, how do we reply to "k"?

Stop twistibg my words. I'm not asking for anyone to reply to "K". -.- I also know very well that there is more to life than texting, I'm just saying that it's rude to simply not reply to a text. Those are some really nice stereotypes you've got there, though. Good job. :)

peachesncreem 21

34 - I usually reply with LMNOP or some random letter/number just to be a smart ass :)

There are many reasons one might not reply to a text in a decent amount of time. For example: -No credit -Phone is charging at home -Receiver of message is too busy (e.g: they're at work) -Receiver's phone is on silent and they don't notice the message (e.g: they're in a meeting). I could go on but the point I'm making is that just because someone doesn't immediately reply to a text doesn't make them rude. There could be any number of valid reasons for not replying.

If both people adhered to this 'rule' of always replying to a text cos it's "rude not to" surely you'd be trapped in a never ending text stream, no time for sleep, study, fun. Personally, if I'm doing something like I'm out with friends or playing a game or driving and I get a text I'll leave it and reply later. Really pisses me off when people sit there on their phone all day when you're out at a bar or something.

Maybe if people used the phone or went to someones house the divorce rates would be lower. And guess what!? Sometimes people TURN OFF THEIR RING TONE!!

92- Twisting my words again. I said it was ok not to reply on texts like "K" or "You bet" because those are obvious signs that the conversation is over. But if somebody sends you "Happy birthday!" or "What's up?" or "I can't hang out today afterall." it should only be natural to reply!

NoraT_fml 6

Really? Not replying to a text is rude? Grow up. And also, SET DOWN YOUR PHONE!! Maybe you can talk to your friends face to face for once in your life and not threw a text. Oh. That's comeing from a 16yr old girl.

Pandacupcake- please refer back to 87's reply. Sometimes you can't answer. Driving, working, cooking, watching a movie with *gasp* another friend! So it's not rude. I personally think its rude to expect people to put down everything they're doing just to text 'you' back. Not to mention self-absorbed. While I'm here, on the topic of cats! My fuzzy Masters who speak to me through the tinfoil hat say that OP's BF probably did a terrible job, but they are too lazy napping to fix it.

134- OH MY GOD.... This is not what I'm saying at all! Whatever, I give up. -_-

142- then what are you trying to say? I'm pretty sure not replying back isn't "rude" unless you have a good excuse, for example: making an album dedicated to cats :)

saIty 17

Text him pictures of cats. I'll bet he'll reply before you can even say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

saIty 17

I guess Google lied to me then.

hockeyoceancity 13

10- Your name fits yourself.

aleeshttylXD 9

#10, u spelled "spelled" wrong. :P

And you spelled "you" wrong, where as "spelt" is actually an accepted spelling.

83- when you're trying to correct someone on their spelling, or anything for that matter, please back up your opinion with something called google. It can make you look like a somewhat educated Neanderthal rather than an idiot who's still learning how to read or write

Dump him! You deserve someone who will pay more attention to you than felines

BubbleGrunge 18

This is why we can't have nice things. Because girls like you give us woman bad names. If I have a problem with my boyfriend, I'm going to try to fix it instead of "dumping him"

Dump him? Gee, because that's really the answer. How about talking about a problem first?

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

17 & 22 - How is she supposed to talk to him and "fix" things when he's IGNORING HER. She's been trying to talk to him! This wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't ignoring her in the first place and creating this situation.

BubbleGrunge 18

Oh man sweetheart, OP never said he was ignoring her, he didn't answer her text. Could have been one text could have been ten but that doesn't mean he's ignoring her. You jump to conclusions and this is how miscommunication happens. I don't need to be up my boyfriends ass all the time, nor do I get bent when he doesn't answer me an write and FML about it.

ByronJess 17

We don't know the whole story, just because he hasn't responded to a few texts doesn't mean that he's being a jerk, a douche, a loser, a dick, or any other name people can come up with. There could be a lot more to this story... Perhaps her texts weren't that important and he didn't see the need for a reply. Or, he was in the middle of uploading all the pictures from his phone when she texted him and he was going to reply once he finished the album. I think people forget that just because you have the capability to have an instant reply with texting, it doesn't mean you HAVE to have that instant reply.

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

No I understand you both completely. My boyfriend doesn't respond to me immediately nor do I to him, we both have our own lives and things to do other than trying to text back at the speed of lightning. But, when we know we are doing something that takes our attention away for most of the day, we let each other know we are going to be busy and will contact one another when we can. That way there is proper communication and no way to leave one another worried about anything. So because OP's boyfriend couldn't do that out of consideration for OP, that's wrong on his part. It could be the first time he's done it and that's not a big deal, they just gotta talk it out. But it could also have been done numerous times causing OP to be fed up and post an FML. We don't know.

Truthfully, I can see where the idea he is ignoring her is coming from because my best friend and I text constantly. When her texts start coming an hour or two later, I feel a bit nervous. (And I suck at phone calls. Bad.) But over all, it's no reason to dump him. I'm not going to get mad at my friend and make it so we're not friends anymore.

BubbleGrunge 18

110- I can understand where you are coming from, my BFF and I live three states apart and text constantly. But, I also understand she has a life and we can't always text each other every minute. I don't get all bent if she uploaded a album instead of answering me right away. Actually, if I don't get a text back within a few hours I'll text are you ok or pick up the phone and call. But, I sure don't go dumbing our 13 year friendship because she didn't answer me right away. There is a HUGE difference between being annoyed after a while and "dumping them"

unknown_user5566 26

6- Do you really think a guy not replying to a text is grounds to end the relationship? Well, shit. My husband spent some time on facebook today and didn't text me back... Guess it's time to file for divorce.

Dump him over text messages and Facebook ? What are you, 11?

Comment on it asking him why he didn't text you back? You know it's possible that maybe he just didn't see your text before he posted it.

If I were you, he wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore.

hockeyoceancity 13

That is beyond sad. I don't know about other people but texting gets extremely annonying and maybe OP was being a bitch or over reacting like she is now... I wonder how long OP's boyfriend didn't text her back, i've talked to girls who ask why you havn't texted back after 3-5 minutes it is so annonying...

cptmorgan6 8

The man likes his pussy. Who can blame him?

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

In this case, he's paying attention to the wrong kind.

reallytho3 11

ALL pussy is good pussy lol