Just Caturday things

By JJBones - 29/06/2012 10:03 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, I discovered that my boyfriend doesn't have time to text me back, but he does have time to post an entire Facebook album dedicated to cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 089
You deserved it 4 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cats are awesome ... Did you hear about that cat that knows how to use a vibrator ?? I'm impressed

Comments

Uh, what exactly is wrong with you women?? She shouldn't dump him just because he likes cats-- In fact he should dump her since she's such an attention hungry brat, she doesn't deserve him.

Maybe he doesn't have his phone with him.

taytaylal 11

Like all his pictures. he'll be so happy with all those notifications(:

stickytack 7

It could have been worse! It could have been uploaded from his phone!

A guy need pussy's. Either it's you. Or the cat. Stop depriving the poor fellow.

Maybe his phone was lying somewhere round the house? :) Sometimes I will go downstairs for a little snack or something and stay for something else which means I won't answer my phone for a few hours. That doesn't mean I'm ignoring anyone though. But since we don't know the full story I won't judge the situation. I can see how ironic this might have looked to the op ;)

He was obviously too busy posting an album full of cats to text you.

So, he ignores a text and you whine to the world on FML....? Sorry, but if you're THAT sensitive I can understand him ignoring a message or two, you must be pretty needy. Oh, and here's a shocker..... The World. It *doesn't* revolve around you. Oh my.