Just Caturday things

By JJBones - 29/06/2012 10:03 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, I discovered that my boyfriend doesn't have time to text me back, but he does have time to post an entire Facebook album dedicated to cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 089
You deserved it 4 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cats are awesome ... Did you hear about that cat that knows how to use a vibrator ?? I'm impressed

Comments

Perhaps you should spell patience right

ThexFroggyGirl 21

Lmao, my ex used to be like that. He'd never texted me but I'd see him doing shit all over Facebook.

dieselguy82 0

Uh sounds like he is secretly GAY. Sorry he likes the other pussy.

That was a reply to an earlier comment im a dumbass

Fahodi 4

Try to mention cats somehow in your future texts. He will definitley replay ^_^

As long as they're his cats I don't see this as a big issue. An album of random cats might be another story...

Do you ever think he was to busy making the album and that is why he didn't wanna text you back?

You know why? He doesn't give a crap about you. He just doesn't care. You are not worth the bother of a quick text from him. Some men will come straight out and dump you if they feel that way. Others will keep you hanging on like an idiot, just in case they get lonely/horny, and consistently treat you like shit. As one of the aformentioned 'idiots', I would advise you end the relationship sooner rather than later ;-)

ASSHOLE ALERT! ASSHOLE ALERT! WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO

And some people just need me time. I don't think my marriage would survive if we both didn't have our hobbies that we didn't share. And you know what? If he's out doing one of his or I'm doing mine, we don't get upset if we don't respond to each other. Friend time and me time is just as important in healthy relationships as together time.

he likes the other pussycat better lol