Just Caturday things

By JJBones - 29/06/2012 10:03 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, I discovered that my boyfriend doesn't have time to text me back, but he does have time to post an entire Facebook album dedicated to cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 089
You deserved it 4 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cats are awesome ... Did you hear about that cat that knows how to use a vibrator ?? I'm impressed

Comments

OP, before you start freaking out that he's not texting you back, step back and think about a) what kind of text did you send him (if it was a statement or a "I did x today" he might not think it requires an answer, I know I've gotten texts from people where I take a minute and go, "Uh... okay what do I say to this?" which usual means I don't respond at all) and b) how long has it been since you sent it? I sometimes don't check my phone for days at a time. It doesn't mean I'm ignoring someone who texts me in that time period, it just means I'm not near my phone. If it's urgent, either pick up the phone and call him, or drop by his house. Also, to those saying "dump him!" that seems a bit rash, if someone is "late" replying to your text once (since we don't know the whole story), you'd dump them? How about... talking to them in person and letting them know how you feel about not getting a response? Sometimes actual communication fixes things!

Maybe he never heard the phone And you are just thinking too much

Inediblepeaches 15
rcgirl2 11

Is his sister the lady who posted a video on Youtube about how she loved cats and how she could hug every single one of them?

tHeDaRkNeSs006 10

He is free to choose his form of pussy. That sucks OP make an album of dongs. He'll take the hint.

__mcgeeski 4

Just Purrfect .. Sorry yall had to read that....

brianfantana32 10

Maybe he didn't have time to text you back BECAUSE he was making a photo album