Antidate

By Inpain - 08/07/2023 10:00

Today, I was having the worst period cramps you could ever imagine. I cancelled the date I had with my "boyfriend." He replied, “Isn’t there some medicine you can take to make it go away?” When I told him I did and still had them, he said, “Fine, lose my number, I’ll find a girl who doesn’t have that shit.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 085
You deserved it 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thankfully, it seems like the trash took itself out. I know it probably sucks in the moment, but hopefully someday you can laugh at this dimwit with the rest of us.

Sending over virtual vibes so that he suffers from the same pain somehow. Would you prefer a cycling accident involving his balls or IBS? Same punishment for all those voting YDI.

Comments

That shouldn't be too hard. He could become a pedophile or a GILF hunter or look for a trans woman. Your ability to bear children seems to be too inconvenient for him.

Thankfully, it seems like the trash took itself out. I know it probably sucks in the moment, but hopefully someday you can laugh at this dimwit with the rest of us.

You dodged a bullet. Good riddance to the manchild.

Sending over virtual vibes so that he suffers from the same pain somehow. Would you prefer a cycling accident involving his balls or IBS? Same punishment for all those voting YDI.

ripped85 5

The intelligent in some humans are questionable.

ripped85 5

In the intelligence in some humans are questionable.

rudico67 8

And these are the idiots who get elected to public office and make laws about women and our bodies. I'm glad he's gone, for your sake. It's good you found out now what kind of person he is before you got married and/or got pregnant. It does stink now, but in the end, you'll be glad. Take care, OP.

ripped85 5

The intelligence in some humans are questionable.

Well, on the one hand, you dodged a bullet, that was a moron and you deserve better. On the other, you might call up Planned Parenthood and explain your cramps are impairing your ability to do things--that's not really normal and they can start getting an idea of what's wrong or shoot you to a doctor who can. I usually recommend PP because they're REALLY good at listening and paying attention to what you want, and even if you can't find anything better, they might be able to get you a medical card.

So he'll be looking for a post-menopausal woman or a pre-teen? Or a trans-sexual (I believe that's the PC term, please forgive me if it's not)? /facepalm In all seriousness, you dodged a bullet with that moron. Period cramps are no fun, and if that's his mentality, he doesn't deserve any woman. Or man, for that matter.