Inappropriate

By Anonymous - 24/04/2015 19:39 - Ireland - Mountmellick

Spicy
Today, I overheard my uncle talking about me to his friends. Nothing serious, just that he'd fuck me senseless if we weren't related. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 630
You deserved it 3 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's equal parts disgusting and terrifying.

You definitely want to follow the buddy system when you're around him

Comments

BoeingAirbus 4

Wincest? Where are the spiderman pictures?

I'd say tell the police, but the police in this country can be tossers at times. Seriously, though, you should talk to a parent about that. That is creepy as ****.

Voting this the most disturbing fml today

umm never be around him alone ever! especially if he is drunk!

my schizophrenic uncle who I haven't seen in 13 years tried to take me home with him when I moved back to my birth town...im five months pregnant. I know your pain.

Now THAT is where you practice the buddy system. That's more than a passing comment and really. If he gets worse, restraining order.

While it may be creepy, he may have meant it as a compliment. Some people just don't know how to explain things. Also, grow up all of you. I know those thoughts aren't right, and maybe we shouldn't share, but they happen. That's life. Pray for them and yourself and move on! Appreciate what you have.

"they happen. That's life." No, it's really ******* not. That's a creepy potential sexual predator with issues. Normal, healthy people do not think that about their nieces. If I say "your head is soo pretty, I'd like to shoot you like a deer and hang you on my wall", regardless of how I meant it, it's not complimentary. Same story.

Of course. Because everybody knows sex and murder are the same :)