Grow up

By phreshrice - 07/04/2009 21:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, because apparently I need to "grow up". He's the one who excessively plays Call of Duty and still has Pokémon and Bionicles in his room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 966
You deserved it 22 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, your boyfriend broke up with you and you posted a whiney FML about it? Who -really- needs to grow up?

Yep, you definately need to grow up. There's nothing wrong with playing video games and having 'collectables' (aka Toys) as long as they don't take over your life. Your childish reaction to this breakup shows me that you need to grow up regardless if he does or not.

Comments

Wow, you are an idiot. The things you enjoy are by no means a portrayal of your maturity.

kandy_fml 0

In my opinion they both need to grow up. He needs to stop playing "excessive call of duty" if he really enjoys having a girlfriend. And she needs to not play the, "I know you are but what am i" game

It's actually a guy who posted this, apparently.

dimmythat 0

... it's just ironic. stop analyzing it.

gislince 0

doing those things doesn't meaan you're childish... being masture has to do with your decisions aand way to face problems and situations...

lifesabit 0

#114- Yes, lets take the word to the t of the obviously bitter ex who came online only to belittle her ex-bf and complain. Cause exes in general never, ever over-exaggerate flaws when they are upset about a break up....... yup you can't form a wrong opinion on that!

call of duty and pokemon is the shit! your just mad cuz your ex rather play video games then do you :D

somehow, I feel like you're omitting the half of the story where the guy dumping you was warranted. YDI

kandy_fml 0

117. Isn't that what like...Everyone is doing right now? Accusing her of being immature simply because she's upset her boyfriend broke up with her? How you react to ONE situation does not mean you're an immature person all the time. We all have immature reactions. Every last one of us here. But are we all immature people all the time? Nope.

Made this account to defend a fellow video game enthusiast. Now I play a lot of games, in excess, binges of 60+ hours with only breaks for food/water/bathroom. However when the time comes to stand up and be a man I have always be able to. Either to take care of my family or know when its time to get off the computer and spend time with my other half. That determines your maturity. Games/Collectibles are hobbies and do not reflect maturity whatsoever. Maybe he just enjoyed catching them all more than hanging out with your constant nagging.