By Anonymous - 19/10/2016 10:54 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, during my shift as a vet nurse, I picked up a gorgeous cat for cuddles, only to discover it was covered with pee. And now I am too. I still have 4 hours of my shift. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 429
You deserved it 2 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you didn't stab yourself in the shoulder.

Since people will reply with a lame pun, I'll start with URINE TROUBLE. But seriously, as a vet tech/assistant been there done that be thankful with wasn't nasty smelling anal glands :) always bring an extra pair of scrubs, you never know what will happen.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You had a chance to make the first comment awesome. You failed.

Why do people make first comment such a big deal anyway? it's not like it's worth anything, no one's going to give you praise. All you'll get is downvotes and negative comments

Since people will reply with a lame pun, I'll start with URINE TROUBLE. But seriously, as a vet tech/assistant been there done that be thankful with wasn't nasty smelling anal glands :) always bring an extra pair of scrubs, you never know what will happen.

Urine a bad situation. Some might say a catastrophe.

They say vitamin E makes the coat have that shine. I now know better :)

Should of had a treat, you did not, so you got tricked. Bummer.

"Have" . That's what you were looking for there.

At least you didn't stab yourself in the shoulder.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

This will be very confusing for someone who's going through random later on and comes across this comment.

species4872 19

I'm sure the cat enjoyed the look on your face when the realization dawned.

Aww, poor kitty. I hope the cat got a bath, that can't be pleasant.

nykkilynn16 7

I'm sure this was not the first nor the last time will happen. The dangers of working with animals. But, as someone pointed out, at least it's not glands.

is that the worst thing that happened to you while working or even in school if it can I have you luck