Grow up

By phreshrice - 07/04/2009 21:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, because apparently I need to "grow up". He's the one who excessively plays Call of Duty and still has Pokémon and Bionicles in his room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 966
You deserved it 22 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, your boyfriend broke up with you and you posted a whiney FML about it? Who -really- needs to grow up?

Yep, you definately need to grow up. There's nothing wrong with playing video games and having 'collectables' (aka Toys) as long as they don't take over your life. Your childish reaction to this breakup shows me that you need to grow up regardless if he does or not.

Comments

kandy_fml 0

121. IAWTC = I agree with this comment Or 'I agree with this completely'.

ltkrich 0

Maybe you should grow up...sounds like you dig on nerds, so your bad!

MakinBacon 0

If you think that playing games makes you immature, maybe you really do need to grow up.

HeyyyBrahhh 0

Hey, watch out. Pokemon is amazing.

Set him up with me :D! We can play Call of Duty all day long.

livexlaughxlove1 0

i love how no one even thinks about the possibility of the OP having consumed cough syrup or something for an allergy or sickness. those raise your BAC. hence why you're not supposed to have those before dances because breathalizers pick up on those medicines as well as on mouthwashes.

veryst00pid 0

haha to #127. there is no such thing as excessive Call of Duty. you need to grow up and just learn to deal with the fact.

y were u even dating him in the firstplace? what a loser!!

Edge578 0

You're the one who ran off to FML to complain about it.

You know, this sounds awfully familiar..