Gross!

By Anonymous - 17/07/2014 02:49 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was waiting in a line, texting on my phone. I hear what sounded like a sneeze and said, "Bless you" to the man in front of me. He gave me a dirty look as I began to smell something awful. It wasn't a sneeze. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 293
You deserved it 4 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who the hell gets angry when you say bless you, even if it was for the wrong bodily function?!

Indianboy9321 25

Why did he give YOU a dirty look...?

Comments

Oh, I've had that before. Don't let it get to you, you knew it was an accident!

Who the hell gets angry when you say bless you, even if it was for the wrong bodily function?!

Apparently this guy gets green and grumpy.

iLike2Teabag 27

Maybe the guy is proud of his farts and felt insulted when OP mistook it for a sneeze after he rubbed a nice one.

iLike2Teabag 27

Crap. As interesting as it would be "rub a nice one" in a lineup, I meant ripped*. Damn autocorrect.

AnOriginalName 19

As interesting as it would be *to rub a nice one, I think you meant, #16/15.

Seriously. The guy could have said "thank you" and passed it off for a sneeze seeing as that's what OP thought it was anyway.

Maybe he prefers "When you die, nothing happens."

Jghaugland 6
CommanderWoof 10

I assume the man thought the OP was mocking him.

I give you how you actually can confuse a fart with a sneeze like holy Christ that's impressive but you were on your phone so I get how you can mix up things and noises

People get angry when you attempt to be polite?

Indianboy9321 25

Why did he give YOU a dirty look...?

Farts come in all fashions and sounds. It could've happened to anyone OP. Bless you for blessing his gas.

FYL. Sorry OP. At least you don't know him and probably won't ever see him again.

I suppose you should have given last rights instead of blessing them; given what died in their ass!