Good girl

By vanessa560 - 03/01/2012 19:44 - Canada

Today, my dog started limping as we were walking home. I thought she'd hurt herself, so I picked her up and carried her home. Once we arrived, I put her down, at which point she ran around and played as if nothing had happened. I fell for my lazy dog's plan to get me to carry her home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 164
You deserved it 8 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That awkward moment when you realize your dog is smarter than you...

Comments

hateevryone 14
jake_tarheel15 1

My dog shakes like he's cold when he's outside cuz he don't wanna b out there. We live in Texas and it hardly drops below 70 degrees lol

At least it's not an 80 pound German Shepard PUPPY... at least you can carry your dog home.

Maybe she'd just twisted her ankle. Used to Happen to me AND my dog lots :)

ang55821928 0

Same thing happened with my dog but he limps because something is wrong and we have to give him meds and soon my dog will have to have a surgery for it! (something to do with the hind legs)! So I would recommend to bring your dog to the vet because it might be serious!

that's so smart! your dog is smarter than you!

Aw... It's always so cute when I see dogs walking their little humans outside.

My dog used to do the same thing. After a couple of years it progressed to trouble breathing. Turned out he had lymphosarcoma and he was getting easily tired and limping from the swollen glands in his legs and shoulders and had trouble breathing because of the swollen glands in his throat. Aparently it's one of the most common cancers in dogs and can just pop up whenever. It matastisised (sp?) and he got pancreatic cancer, we had to put him down within a week of the original diagnosis. If your dog keeps doing it, I would recommend a yearly physical and CBC blood test. I spent all $1,000 to get my dog treated and everything the day he was diagnosed, but it was still too late.