By Tired - 12/01/2015 14:36 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I showed up to work at 6am, only to find out the schedule was changed. I wasn't actually supposed to be there until 9:15. My boss never told me this. I didn't get to go home either, he just said "Oh well. Get to work." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 408
You deserved it 2 974

Same thing different taste

Comments

No. I got off an hour late, making it a 10 hour day.

Gemma_Mansonite 20
tony1891 22

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Oh boo hoo. Don't make others feels bad because your life sucks.

I guess when you had your job you never complained about it once, huh?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

No, it is because he's basically like "you can't complain about that because my situation is worse." Someone is always going to be worse off, but that doesn't mean people can't complain.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

This is why I'm anti social. you people are assholes. Good luck finding a new job #5, and OP at least you got more hours in an already undercut position toward hours, do something fun with the extra cash. Or pay bills, or whatever you want, I don't tell you how to live your life :) Everyone else, just be nice to each other, it's not that hard.

I'm not antisocial. I'm selectively social. But I sort of understand what you're going on about.

XBurytheCastleX 25

I hope that asshole paid you.

The same thing pretty much happened to me this morning. I went in at 6am, like my normal start time, but my coworkers forgot to tell me we weren't meeting till 7:30am today. I was able to leave though and get breakfast. Sorry OP. But like the others have said, it's either more hours, or you get off early.

He didn't get off early. He had to stay an extra hour and work 10 hours

Get to work, get paid, and if you're lucky, you'll also get paid overtime. Think positive.

Sorry about that OP, I hope he at least paid you for it. Edit: beat me to it #4