Earbleach

By Anonymous - 01/05/2013 16:13 - United States

Today, I was getting ready, when I heard my dad in the shower. He was singing along to the song "The Wheel in the Sky" by Journey, except he'd changed the lyrics and was singing, "The dick on this guy needs a rubbin'." It turns out my mom was in the shower with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 420
You deserved it 5 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey at least your parents are together and enjoying each other. You don't get that too much anymore especially some of the stories you read on here.

That's when you hurry up getting ready and get the hell out of there. FYL.

Comments

Misswildsides 22

That is quite disturbing. But look on the bright side, they still seem to have a healthy love life.

I never understand disgust at parental sex. Where do you think you came from?

Lol I get why a lot of people don't like the idea of their parents having sex but it's natural. You aren't going to see it as gross when you're their age and you're doing it with your spouse. Lol When my parents did it, I didnt care i just shrugged it off and gave them their privacy. Lol i sometimes think a lot of people over react xD

It's not like you're watching it... Hopefully.

Yes, if you catch them in any "action" of course you find it disturbing. But hey, it's nature. Be glad your parents are still together and still have that "sex life". Others don't get that kind of love anymore.

bandeek 30

I was adopted, so i didn't come from my 60 year old parents having sex..

It's not gross. At least OP's parents still love each other and in a very healthy relationship.

Jessj958 19

They still have a healthy love life AND OPs dad is awesome! He should get some bonus points for creativity.

41, the stork dropped me off. (Covers ears and starts singing, "Lalalalalalaaaa, I can't hear you!")

I hope they don't know you heard it !! It would be awkward if so !

Shrouds 14

I would have yelled, "That's not how the song goes dad!"

Llama_Face89 33

That's when you hurry up getting ready and get the hell out of there. FYL.

They're just reliving precious memories of YOUR CONCEPTION. Enjoy that.

debbster7 18

Something's just can't ever be unseen. In your case heard though

Hey at least your parents are together and enjoying each other. You don't get that too much anymore especially some of the stories you read on here.

kryxen 14

I did too! I'm sure the dad is tone deaf too.

Kuhu1993 21

Hahahahahaha Epic moment. But yeah be glad because they atleast are happy.

Uh... I would be scarred for life.... :/ Just act like you didn't hear?

Yes, because "un-hearing" something is that easy...

It's pretty tough 35, but I think you'll find ACTING is slightly easier.

You know shit's going down when you're dad is singing in third person to himself to your mum in the shower.