Deflection

By Richard - 25/06/2012 03:03 - United States - Uxbridge

Today, I was talking with my wife of five years, and I gave her a few hints about wanting kids. After our talk, she looked at me completely serious and said, "Yeah yeah, kids are great and all, but can't we just get you a dog?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 484
You deserved it 6 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Didn't you talk to her about that matter before you married her?

Maybe adopt? She may just not want go thru labour.

Comments

jnick020804 2

say yes to the dog. It's a test. If the dog reaches one year old, you've proved you can keep something not you alive.

ChubbyNicki 6

Let's think about the one who would go through those 9 months of pregnancy and then 10 hours of her ****** being ripped apart and sown back together here...

If you are so pathetic that you have to give "hints" about wanting children to someone you're actually married to, it's unlikely you have the balls to actually produce any.

people really need to discuss the idea of children BEFORE getting married!

tsatrape 0

I think that you guys should talk it out a little more and maybe she will understand a little better (:

A conversation you should have had before, so I have no sympathy for you. Get a divorce now.

1. You really should have talked about this before you got married. 2. Look up childbirth. The baby is like a little vampire & it ******* hurts to be delivered.

Get a divorce or a vasectomy, don't try to rape her and force her to get pregnant, she'll just abort without telling you. Sorry dude you really should've talked about this before getting married. This solution has no compromise.

Trying to pressure someone who doesn't want kids into having them is just as shameful as pressuring someone who wants kids into having an abortion.