By internetadvice - 01/04/2009 04:04 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because she found out that she wasn't really in love with me. She got that advice from an internet survey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 415
You deserved it 8 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're obviously so better off without someone who takes superficial survey advice...

you_not_me_OWNED 0

well, she obviously WASN'T in love with you if she actually listened to the internet survey....

Comments

You're obviously so better off without someone who takes superficial survey advice...

Holy shit this happened to me I know how you feel OP

I have to agree with PlasticShark, but I know what you must be felling! Been there, done that... unfortunaly.

Oh yeah, try having a gf who listens TO HER DREAMS because they "mean the truth." I know your pain man...

Ouch! But definitely better off without her. Imagine how dumb your kids could have turned out....

"It's not you, it's...this internet survey I took" of all the lame excuses....

Fool her into doing nasty stuff. What a dumb ass.

Better off without her. Can you say "shallow"?

you_not_me_OWNED 0

well, she obviously WASN'T in love with you if she actually listened to the internet survey....

who over the age of 12 takes those things seriously? either she was making a lame excuse or she's incredibly naive. either way, you're better off without her.

YDI for not being perfect and not sensoring her websites =P jk your probably better off giving her a falcon punch anyway