Cringe

By iamshrimpy - 08/01/2010 06:24 - Canada

Today, I logged onto Facebook to a new notification. I got excited, until I went on to see that it was my mom commenting on my status. She had seen my friends swear in previous comments and decided to make a comment of her own. She told them, "Hey, watch out yr language!" I'm nineteen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 080
You deserved it 6 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh wow, another mum commenting on Facebook story. Sorry, gotta snore off this one.

bambi114 0

Comments

puhleeze 0

Omg the same thing happened to me but i had put the F word in my post and she told me to watch my language i am also 19....so funny.

irishfever 0

YDI for getting excited over a notification

Not an FML. Moms don't retire from mothering you until they're dead, OP. She'll be doing this even when you're 60.

Its your fault for being her friend on Facebook! If you don't want her to see stuff like that, then dont even be her friend on facebook! FYL for having a overprotective mother but YDI for becoming her friend on facebook in the first place.

morrussian 0

YDI for being friends with you mom on facebook

erizzz 0

ur gay. this happens to everyone.

TryToBeKind 0

That is neither a FML or a YDI. It is her opinion and her opinion only. I've had friends make comments on something I say and then friends disagree with them and start an argument - that is no one's fault, especially not mine. Your mom can say what she wants and your friends can say what they want. However, since your friends are close to your age (as in, adults) they should be more respectful than that.

Hey, well at least your dad doesnt stalk everything you do on facebook and messages you that your rude for saying "lmfao" about yourself and you need to delete it imediately or no computer when he comes home -.- FML ok? you see how much my parents love me?

poundsand44 0

remove her.....problem solved.