Crimefighters

By Anonymous - 03/07/2009 19:56 - Canada

Today, I was at the park with a friend when I said, "Gotta go, sorry. I've got court in an hour." The lady on the bench next to us then loudly complained how disgusting I was for being a criminal and threw her bird seed at me, dirtying my suit. I'm a lawyer with a case in an hour, not a criminal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 389
You deserved it 3 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cheezburger_fml 0

Crazy ladies in the park always have bird seed to throw. FYL

Comments

Should of told her that unlike you she is now a criminal for assault!

sometimes, i hate the human compulsion to speak your mind about other people's life based on scraps of information.

This pisses me off so much, you should've sued her. I hate people like that.

For what? Dirtying the suit? I can just imagine that... "But, your honor, she DIRTIED MY SUIT! You need to throw her in jail!"

smartalek 2

he probably has more money then you. you have to be smart to be a lawyer. so you're not, if you can't respect it.

not to mention IF you were there as the accused you could have been innocent

You could have easily turned that situation around. If you had stood there calmly and said "I'm a lawyer. Are you done now?" things would have been better for you and an FML for her. At least half of the FMLs on this site wouldn't even be FMLs if people would bother to explain themselves and laugh about it later. FYL, though, that shouldn't happen to anyone.

Finally someone with reason! I completely agree with you.

Exaclty. I've would have said "i'm the (city, district..) Attorney, I'll sue you for feeding the birds which is degradation of public goods" (well in some cities it's actually a felony to feed the birds, since they shit all over the place and how's going to clean it up ?)

UrFlyyness 0

THIS comment was funnier than the FML post! LMBO!

I do agree that OP could've roasted that woman and turned the situation around but on the other hand he shouldn't have to feel forced to explain himself just because she's judgemental

YDI for being a bloodsucking lawyer :P

that must have been some nasty bird feed to mess up a suit...