Crimefighters

By Anonymous - 03/07/2009 19:56 - Canada

Today, I was at the park with a friend when I said, "Gotta go, sorry. I've got court in an hour." The lady on the bench next to us then loudly complained how disgusting I was for being a criminal and threw her bird seed at me, dirtying my suit. I'm a lawyer with a case in an hour, not a criminal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 389
You deserved it 3 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cheezburger_fml 0

Crazy ladies in the park always have bird seed to throw. FYL

Comments

I agree with 95. It's just seeds, they have to residue or stickiness, and most likely would just brush off. Seriously, this is NOT an FML. A majority of the FML's here are NOT FML's. More just a FMD, "**** my Day"

UsingLogic 0

Reminds me a funny story that happened to me. I was studying law in high school and our teacher made us go to a court to see what a court hearing was like. Except I did not go because I had organized to go with a friend who knew the city and knew where the court was, and that friend never met me after lunch. I also could not ask my way around since I had social phobia at the time and could not interact with strangers. Anyway, the teacher made me explain in front of the whole class why I did not show up, and I did not want them to know about my social phobia problem so I did not tell him about it. I ended up having to mop the floor of the school for six hours. So I meet the janitor, and he asks me why I'm punished (with an "I love gossip" look on his face. And he was known for being a prick with students. I knew whatever I'd tell him the entire school would know in a week). I tell him I did not show up in court. So his next question was "What did you do?". To which, confused, I replied "What do you mean?". "You had to go to court, so what kind of shit did you do?" "I nearly beat my mom to death with a tea spoon because she made me clean our apartment" (Said in a cold, very insensitive voice, like if I was simply observing "it's raining outside"). I still had to mop the floor, but the look on his face was worth the 6 hours. And unlike what he used to do to other students who got the same punishment, he did not complain that I did not make the floor clean enough or fast enough.

well, if it any consolation, she probably do that to the wrong criminal some day.

FYL. What a nosy bitch. I hate them too.

um you're a lawyer... can you sue her? i hope you grabbed some of her seeds and threw them right at her for being such a dirty eavesdropper

jw90 18

Hahaha! Wow dude you sure that wasn't my grandma? Sounds like something she'd do.

how old are you? i mean, your in the park with a friend... but you're a lawyer ...

Kevin73_fml 0

Should've yelled at her and demanded she fork over $ for your dry cleaning.