Crimefighters

By Anonymous - 03/07/2009 19:56 - Canada

Today, I was at the park with a friend when I said, "Gotta go, sorry. I've got court in an hour." The lady on the bench next to us then loudly complained how disgusting I was for being a criminal and threw her bird seed at me, dirtying my suit. I'm a lawyer with a case in an hour, not a criminal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 389
You deserved it 3 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cheezburger_fml 0

Crazy ladies in the park always have bird seed to throw. FYL

Comments

The comments on this are absolutely ignorant and astounding! How is being a lawyer akin to being a criminal? Where do you people get this incredibly FALSE information? Is only the DA a criminal, or is the Prosecutor, too? I honestly believe you all watch too much Law and Order. Also, how can you speak intelligently about an entire population of lawyers?And if you don't mind my asking, what incredibly reputable job do you all have, where you can sit on your high horse and make these comments?

Actually, the comments are pretty funny. Attorneys are crooks. I know plenty of them.

99.99% of lawyers are tarded. Just watch those commercial about accidents and stuff. Also, look at the OP, he got attacked by an old lady and he wrote it on FML website. That should be enough of an indication on how tarded he he is.

annaofwisconsin 0

Yeah, because i'm sure a macho idiot like you would've totally beaten the old lady up.

Calling people "tarded" really drives your point home, huh, retard?

Good 4 u bein a lawyer and all! Ur smarter and better than her so relaxxx the stain will wash iff :)

Out of all of the FMLs on this site, this is one of the few that I believe and have compassion for. I really hope that this didn't affect the way that your case went.

padfoot_fml 0

tell the dumb bitch (calling her a bitch because she is one not because she's a girl) that if she'd pull her head out of her ass for a moment she might realize that you're a lawyer and that's why you have court.

My father is a lawyer, and it's a pretty ******* stressful job. Don't worry about all these piss-suckers that think all lawyers are stupid, they're just ignorant.

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

that hoe should shut up cuz shes probably a fatass lady in her mid fourties who lives with cats

I_Wanna_Lol 0

Throw bird seed back at her :)