Creepy

By Anonymous - 20/12/2009 08:47 - Canada

Today, I was awakened from a peaceful sleep by my crazy ex-girlfriend, who apparently duplicated my keys before our break up three months ago. She was on top of me, stroking my beard, whispering, “He looks like Jesus.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 416
You deserved it 3 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rebecca1993 0

._. boy do you know how to pick them.

She sounds like a keeper. Always by your side, just like a dog. That's loyalty.

Comments

Thats pshyco shit. #53, what object that could be used for stabbing a person would be "appropriate"?

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

Anything, if they sneak into your house and lay on top of you while you're sleeping...but I guess that's normal for you. How many ex's have restraining orders on you again?

pen, pencil, letter opener, oh so many things that aren't dick.

Darrian 2
xllamax 0

that's what i call good Christmas spirit.

Crazy ex-girlfriends seem to be 'in' this season.

Remember the song "I Will Survive" as sung by CAKE? "I should've changed my ******* lock/I would have made you leave your key/If I'd have thought for just one second/You'd be back to bother me." YDI if you know your crazy ex has a key and you did nothing about it!

littlelemur 2

As sung by Cake, huh? Lol why would you credit the cover band instead of the originator? Anyway, I had an ex-boyfriend who went crazy like that after I dumped him. He showed up at my workplace and tried to sell me back hair of mine that he'd collected. Good thing I moved and he never found out my new address.

Because Cake sung it the best of course.

cake is ******* sick, and they crushed that cover.