Communication

By ohyaknow - 30/09/2010 09:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me if I have ever or would ever fake an orgasm. I assured him that I wouldn't, when he has actually never given me one. I didn't have the heart to tell him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 998
You deserved it 37 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well that's just too bad. man up and tell him so he can maybe work on giving you one!

perdix 29

That is a question no man should ever ask -- there is only one answer that will always be given. As far as we are concerned, it doesn't matter to us whether your orgasms are real or not, they are just signals that we are doing it right. If you are faking, you are just screwing yourself (figuratively) because you are letting him get away with inadequate performance. If you lay there quietly as he pumps away, he might get the hint that he has work to do down there with his fingers and his tongue.

Comments

well that's just too bad. man up and tell him so he can maybe work on giving you one!

just make sure to tell him in a way that won't hurt, its prolly a very sensitive subject

or if you're afraid cuz you already lied, listen to number 2 and start giving him helpful pointers

actually, just ignore my advice lol. idk what I'm talking about

luigisf 0

ilovelife, That was rally awkward...

tinooh 0

yeah I agree with 1 man up or don't complain YDI

Well there's an ****** face in your picture lol.^^

i love life has a small dog standing on his chest..lol..(:

i love life, just to say, you got an adorable puppy on you

that is sad. girls need to be honest with their partners. if you don't tell him the truth and help him get you off then this is a YDI . it's the only way he will get better

justscream15 0

Tell him the truth. Be sure not to say something like, "I only ever fake orgasms with you, baby". That may not end well....

OP, some practical advice: instead of telling him you've faked etc, during sex (this will really put him off, and he won't trust you about it again), just guide his hand to where it makes you feel good. Like, use his hand etc OR YOU take charge. Get on top and show him how it's done!

has anyone else noticed that he said man up and shes a girl

kapithicus 0

really awkward, like highschool health teacher akward

10_4Franky 0

That's sad. You can help him out during sex you know.

yeah really. don't fake an ****** in the first place

Sun_Kissed18 25

Never! Don't you know you are just supposed to lay there and hope its good and give absolutely no feedback unless it is lies about how amazing they are? /sarcasm

Yeah listen to #98. Women are supposed to only have sexual pleasure if their partner is capable of giving it to them. The laws of nature state: "A woman may not under any circumstances, have open discourse with her partner about her sexual needs. Nor is she allowed to attempt to achieve pleasure through her actions during a sexual encounter. She must remain passive and either be pleased, not pleased, or exist somewhere in the middle." So you can clearly see that the authority on sexual interactions for women indicates that you'll never have an ****** with your partner. On the other hand, at least you won't crap yourself during sex like some people.

22cute 17

YDI for lying. You just made everything a lot more awkward.

Agreed... I'd rather have a bitch for a girlfriend rather than a lying one.

And how would she be a bitch for him failing to give her an ******?

22cute 17

I agree with #3. She may as well break up with him now if she's going to lie about that. That's only going to create an ever widening gap between them.

If you told him, you could work on it. Look forward to rubbish sex for the rest of your life.

RedPillSucks 31

Instead of lying to him, help him figure out how to please you. Or maybe he was asking you to fake it so he would feel more manly?

schwancy 2

Maybe that's something you two need to talk about. Nothing is going to change if you keep faking.

xoCOURTNIEox 0

that sucks just talk to him & tell him the way you want him to move problem solved :)

tinooh 0

you know the "g spot" is still just kind of a myth haha science teacher told us about it when he overheard a group of girls started talking about it...the girls looked dumbfounded after that

joa76 3

Tell that to the girls who've had g-spot orgasms...

icadragoon 11

it's an actual spot, google it.

Well you have to fake it with him for the rest of your life now! just like a true woman!!

MAGNAVOX 0

Ydi for dating guys with chodes. Buy him a strap on.

perdix 29

That is a question no man should ever ask -- there is only one answer that will always be given. As far as we are concerned, it doesn't matter to us whether your orgasms are real or not, they are just signals that we are doing it right. If you are faking, you are just screwing yourself (figuratively) because you are letting him get away with inadequate performance. If you lay there quietly as he pumps away, he might get the hint that he has work to do down there with his fingers and his tongue.

killabee 0

Right-o. However laying there quietly as he pumps away isn't going to help anything. Why women think their own ****** is completely up to the man, I'll never know. How about a middle ground between screaming fake orgasms and laying there like a corpse?

killabee 0

Right-o. However laying there quietly as he pumps away isn't going to help anything. Why women think their own ****** is completely up to the man, I'll never know. How about a middle ground between screaming fake orgasms and laying there like a corpse?

Schizomaniac 24
Schizomaniac 24
Schizomaniac 24
megapeyt 17

Once again Perdix hit the nail on the head.