Communication

By ohyaknow - 30/09/2010 09:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me if I have ever or would ever fake an orgasm. I assured him that I wouldn't, when he has actually never given me one. I didn't have the heart to tell him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 000
You deserved it 37 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well that's just too bad. man up and tell him so he can maybe work on giving you one!

perdix 29

That is a question no man should ever ask -- there is only one answer that will always be given. As far as we are concerned, it doesn't matter to us whether your orgasms are real or not, they are just signals that we are doing it right. If you are faking, you are just screwing yourself (figuratively) because you are letting him get away with inadequate performance. If you lay there quietly as he pumps away, he might get the hint that he has work to do down there with his fingers and his tongue.

Comments

first off he's an idiot! when a chick orgasms her vag lights up kinda glows so what a **** head how to you miss that when *******.

u didnt have the heart to tell him cause ur a heartless bitch. see the connection?

Technus 0

If you loved him you would have told him the truth and tried to help him

hahasluts 0

YDI for being a liar, He deserves it for not being good enough, and you both deserve it because both of neither of you aren't even trying.

CheapGodiva 0

You're an idiot I hope you never have one.

_CoraRainebow_ 0

I hate girls like you. You can lie to us about the important stuff, but we as guys can't hesitate for a second when your question throws us off guard. He deserves so much better than you

Always be truthful when it comes to this. Then he can improve and actually give you one.