Caught in 4K

By its_all_legit - 19/03/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, my parents, who are out of town but driving back tomorrow, called to see how I was doing. They asked if I'd thrown a party in their absence, and I said no. My dad replied, "Well I'm currently looking at pictures on Facebook of our kitchen with beer and a bong on the table." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 461
You deserved it 127 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

falsexecho 0

that's why i won't let my parents get a facebook haha

lol tell em all the houses look the same :P if that doesnt work.....it was apple juice. the bong was a vase for the roses you wanted to surprise your parents with to show them how much cared also its stupid to take pics of illegal activities.... ydi...... you do know employers these days try to find as much about you as possible including looking through facebook haha. just an fyi...

Comments

yeah, same thing happened to me. my parents don't have a facebook so i thought i would be safe, but my brother, (who is only a year older than me and i usually get along with super well), thought it would be really cool to show them the pictures my friend posted. i have since told all my friends to delete him, and he can only see my limited profile.

kellster 2

You could have avoided this pretty easily if you weren't so stupid. First, you could try not lying or throwing parties in houses that don't belong to you. Second, you could do what everyone else has said about blocking who sees your pictures. Of course, if they were someone else's pictures, there's no way you could have avoided that, but if you and your parents have mutual friends on facebook, then you should have guessed that they would probably find out about your party. In fact, pictures aside, it's usually pretty easy to tell. The fact that you thought that they were as dumb as you are just compounds your stupidity here.

that's why my parents aren't friends with myself or my friends. I don't need pictures of my friends and I going out on their newsfeed or having them facebook creep me.

i'm sorry but u totally deserved that one

I assume friends put these up? How nice of them! Get your revenge if so.

ha ha ha … way to go slick! so glad i grew up when the internet wasn't around...i'm old FML

rachel42 0

1 additional tip? Get new friends!! If it was on a friends' profile, and they posted pics of a party, they're idiots! Glad my friends are a little better than that...FYL

Gee, put info about yourself out on the net, and then act surprised when people know stuff about you! FAIL

and that is why they have privacy settings