Caught in 4K

By its_all_legit - 19/03/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, my parents, who are out of town but driving back tomorrow, called to see how I was doing. They asked if I'd thrown a party in their absence, and I said no. My dad replied, "Well I'm currently looking at pictures on Facebook of our kitchen with beer and a bong on the table." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 461
You deserved it 127 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

falsexecho 0

that's why i won't let my parents get a facebook haha

lol tell em all the houses look the same :P if that doesnt work.....it was apple juice. the bong was a vase for the roses you wanted to surprise your parents with to show them how much cared also its stupid to take pics of illegal activities.... ydi...... you do know employers these days try to find as much about you as possible including looking through facebook haha. just an fyi...

Comments

LetsPretend 0

Lol that's not a FYL, you deserved it.

i feel bad for you, but you kinda deserved it for letting pictures get put up online. look what happened to michael phelps for stupid shit like this

.... you don't know how to hide stuff from people on facebook? how old are you? if you're a freshmen in high school.. there's reason why facebook should still be invite only and for high school seniors and college students

StupidDancer 0

Clearly its your own dumb fault and isn't a FML its a FMS (F My Stupidity)...:)

Everybody's on Facebook now, even 80-plus-year-olds I know. And they're all connected somehow -- you can't wall your parents off. Hell, I'm older than most of your parents, and I have 400+ friends on Facebook, mostly unsolicited contacts already known from offline life. Go ahead and lie to your parents about private sexual matters -- I did, decades ago -- but don't lie about using their house for a party.

#5 is absolutely right, take up cameras.

why would you put up pictures or allow them to be put on facebook if you knew your parents had one?

Next time, ask yourself, would I be ok with this picture on the front page of a magazine or newspaper? If the answer is no, don't put it on Facebook. People just get more and more stupid over time. We're screwed!

if your parents are on fb, dont let them see your profile and definitely not your friends. you dont control what your friends put up and theyre not thinking about your parents when they put up their pictures. if you just ask them once to not be friends with them, or to put them on limited, then youre okay. but theyre not going to remember everytime, so just nip it in the bud from the beginning.

mailboxbilly 0

I did this once and it ended with a picture of my ex-girlfriends boobs going around. And my parents got the picture too.