Caught in 4K

By its_all_legit - 19/03/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, my parents, who are out of town but driving back tomorrow, called to see how I was doing. They asked if I'd thrown a party in their absence, and I said no. My dad replied, "Well I'm currently looking at pictures on Facebook of our kitchen with beer and a bong on the table." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 461
You deserved it 127 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

falsexecho 0

that's why i won't let my parents get a facebook haha

lol tell em all the houses look the same :P if that doesnt work.....it was apple juice. the bong was a vase for the roses you wanted to surprise your parents with to show them how much cared also its stupid to take pics of illegal activities.... ydi...... you do know employers these days try to find as much about you as possible including looking through facebook haha. just an fyi...

Comments

The best way to avoid getting caught is to avoid putting up incriminating photos in the first place, and making sure that nobody else does either. Even if you put up a limited profile, there's still the chance that some idiot will post pictures of the party. What's worse, the kinds of people that decide to post every picture from every party they've been to probably either have a public profile or accept everyone who friends them without a second thought. If you know anyone like this, either take their camera or don't invite them in the first place.

guacala 0

i agree that your life sucks (thus i voted that your life is effed), because you can't control what goes on other people's facebooks! i'm assuming that you're not enough of a dipshit to post pictures of your own party on your own page for your parents to see, and it would be impossible to moderate every camera at the party to make sure no one else posts pics on their own page. i'm sorry for your misfortune.

foehawk 0

#72 good call. That is true if it was from another page.

deliciouskaek 1

@ #1 what makes you think your parents either desire or require your permission? =/ Anyway, OP totally deserved that one. Quit being a jerk and save the parties for college or later.

Thanks to Facebook, parents in teen movies no longer have to come home early.

Well thank God my parents don't know how to use the internet

I hate stories like this because they give gay ass people ar eason to be like" blah blah blah don't do drugs". Those are the real dumbasses. Along with the person who made this topic, he's a dumbfuck too. I always get pissed at people taking pics because I know they will end up on facebook and are incriminating as ****.

n00b move, don't be tagged in pics. That's how I get away with shit :)