Caught in 4K

By its_all_legit - 19/03/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, my parents, who are out of town but driving back tomorrow, called to see how I was doing. They asked if I'd thrown a party in their absence, and I said no. My dad replied, "Well I'm currently looking at pictures on Facebook of our kitchen with beer and a bong on the table." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 461
You deserved it 127 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

falsexecho 0

that's why i won't let my parents get a facebook haha

lol tell em all the houses look the same :P if that doesnt work.....it was apple juice. the bong was a vase for the roses you wanted to surprise your parents with to show them how much cared also its stupid to take pics of illegal activities.... ydi...... you do know employers these days try to find as much about you as possible including looking through facebook haha. just an fyi...

Comments

I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me. Damn parents and facebook.

Evreryone's on facebook, deal with it! When you put pics on it, you got to assume that most of the people will be able to see them a way or another.

loopy_fml 0

Parents ruin networking sites.

Wow when your friends stop taking pictures of everytime they drink a beer you will be able to have a party...

Will kids ever learn NOT to put party pictures on facebook?

haha fail. you totally deserved that one. if your parents have a facebook why would you put pictures from your party up?

alex_vik 0

That's what you get for doing illegal activities.

All above posters are idiots. No where does it imply that the pictures were posted on OP's facebook. It could be from anyone. Assuming makes an ass out of you and me.

Yeah, but he could have untagged himself, or just asked people not to post pics.