Caught in 4K

By its_all_legit - 19/03/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, my parents, who are out of town but driving back tomorrow, called to see how I was doing. They asked if I'd thrown a party in their absence, and I said no. My dad replied, "Well I'm currently looking at pictures on Facebook of our kitchen with beer and a bong on the table." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 461
You deserved it 127 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

falsexecho 0

that's why i won't let my parents get a facebook haha

lol tell em all the houses look the same :P if that doesnt work.....it was apple juice. the bong was a vase for the roses you wanted to surprise your parents with to show them how much cared also its stupid to take pics of illegal activities.... ydi...... you do know employers these days try to find as much about you as possible including looking through facebook haha. just an fyi...

Comments

that's why i don't let my parents, or my brother, add me on facebook :)

It could have been a seen on their siblings facebook, or the OP might have been dumb enough to friend their parents. If it was on your siblings and they ratted you out, unfriend them, and in their sleep cut their face. If it was on your parent...then you deserved it and more.

...wow...way to go idiot...i'm just absolutly speechless at your...just...wow...

YDI, plain and simple. I'm in a fraternity and I don't even have photos of us drinking legally since alot of major buisnesses like to thumb through them.

mylifesucks_alot 0

Seriously? If you were dumb enough to allow pictures of you engaging in illegal activity to be displayed on the internet, then you deserve what you got.

Parties+Facebook are not to be mixed... you deserved this one

yeah, thats why parents SHOULDNT have facebook lol

If you have a Facebook account you should know NOT to put party pictures up and make sure your friends don't either. My parents have Facebook accounts too and I set the privacy settings so that they won't see the pictures tagged of me. And when my friends tag me I always untag myself.