Caught in 4K

By its_all_legit - 19/03/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, my parents, who are out of town but driving back tomorrow, called to see how I was doing. They asked if I'd thrown a party in their absence, and I said no. My dad replied, "Well I'm currently looking at pictures on Facebook of our kitchen with beer and a bong on the table." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 461
You deserved it 127 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

falsexecho 0

that's why i won't let my parents get a facebook haha

lol tell em all the houses look the same :P if that doesnt work.....it was apple juice. the bong was a vase for the roses you wanted to surprise your parents with to show them how much cared also its stupid to take pics of illegal activities.... ydi...... you do know employers these days try to find as much about you as possible including looking through facebook haha. just an fyi...

Comments

paranoid = then you're saying his parents know the people at the party rather than on their kid's facebook lol thats what this new gen of social gets you, thank god my parents don't know jack about this stuff

When confronted with incriminating photos, the correct response is: Photoshop.

This is a beginner's mistake. 1. NEVER accept a parent's friend invitation on Facebook. a. Make sure photos are set to be viewed by 'friends only.' 2. Make a separate account for family. 3. Don't post incriminating photos online if there's even the slightest chance they would be seen and used against you. But I agree with #33. Tell your parents it was a prank to catch them on your Facebook profile, and act triumphant that it worked. "Clearly, this was all Photoshop'd..."

how can you do something like that?! hasnt anyone learned of the curse that is FACEBOOK? when i got married it took only a day before all the people i didnt want finding out were sending me congratulatory messages.

If you throw a party, take pictures, post them on facebook, and don't put a privacy block on them, you deserve everything that happens afterward.

#29: So the kid's parents were Facebook-stalking his/her friends looking for pictures like that? If your parents are that paranoid, you deserved it.

didn't you learn by now to put your parents on limited profile? @ #34, you don't need to make a seperate account...you can block so many things people can see...

thebigO_fml 0

Your Dad is the Man! muahahaha

sbsully 0

#29 makes a good point. Taking pictures of potentially illegal activity is perfectly acceptable as long as they aren't on your facebook. I mean, your parents can't do anything about it if it's on someone else's facebook! No... Wait... Hold on... They still deserved it. There's a reason they call it "Dope" and not "smart" ...People are stupid.