Bored stiff

By RJB - 29/07/2011 02:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my boyfriend, I got so bored, I made a "to do" list for the week in my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 073
You deserved it 12 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cicpjaky 6

list: 1. buy BIG vibrator. 2. get a BF that performs better. 3. get milk and eggs

Comments

moleSG 6

You do kinda deserve that one - your communication must suck if it's that boring. Talk to him! Will make it better for him as well..

ydi. if you're bored, tell him what you like/want so you can spice things up, he can't read your mind.

Sad situation. It is each partners responsibility to let the other one know what does it for them. Tell him, show him, draw a picture or when you see it on a movie or a **** film... point to the screen and say "I would like you to do that with me!" Also, some guys are okay getting off pounding away while a girl just lays there. It is not the best experience but he will get his. I girl that just lays there will do, but that is not most guys fantasy *¥ck. Men are driven to want to please their partner in bed. That is a huge turn on. The more pleasure he sees you have the more turned on he will be and want to please you. Also, put some effort into your own pleasure for your own sake. You deserve it too.

if u didn't hoe around, then maybe u cud feel it... :/ juss sayinn

Zombie65 0

ok I'm saying YDI Because he just didn't turn into a bad lover overnight and some guys just Have to be taught how to please their woman You should have been teaching him from day one.....True you shouldn't have to but that is the way it is in some cases

rachilio 26

wouldn't that make this him fml

Wasn't there already an FML like this where the woman was faking an ****** while making a to do list in her head and she didn't realize her boyfriend had stopped?

mdizzl 6

hmm things to do 1. the next door neighbor...