Time to shop

By Anon - 24/03/2021 00:30

Spicy
Today, I made my whole grocery list out in my head. While having sex with my fiancee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 969
You deserved it 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to talk before you end up resenting yourself and her after you're married.

Wait till you’re married. You’ll be writing out the list, booking appointments and texting your friends while having sex.

Comments

dougierocks 13

Cucumbers pickles, carrots, bananas...

Kill two birds with one stone I guess

Wait till you’re married. You’ll be writing out the list, booking appointments and texting your friends while having sex.

Time to talk before you end up resenting yourself and her after you're married.

raingirl 5

Okay have you tried talking to you fiancé? Why get married if you don't click this way? How long have you been engaged? Kids?

Wadlaen 23

Well, I for one like effective people!😅

Definitely need to sort out these thoughts. But you're also allowed to not be in the mood and while having fun/making your fiancee happy, your mind can wander. Everyone, don't jump on the hate train that easily. If someone isn't in the full blown mood but still wants to make their spouse happy and fulfilled, this would be the outcome. If this was happening frequently or every time, It would definitely need to be addressed. Perhaps with a sex and libido specialist for yourself to help transition you away from everyday stress and relax enough to be able to separate it from passion.

Pretty good stamina from him :p congrats