Bad mom

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 14:34 - United States

Today, my daughter's school called to inform me that I needed to bring her some sneakers. Not feeling like driving the 15 minutes to her school, I told them I was away from town. Then I realized I was on my house phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 673
You deserved it 71 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

"I lied, just because I am lazy, but I couldn't even do it right." Oh yeah, obviously your life is terrible.

Mother of the year of the year award goes to... (drum roll) ...Not you, you lazy bitch.

Comments

People are way too spazzy. I bet she just needed gym shoes. Oh no.

I highly doubt it. Schools don't normally allow students to call home unless it's an emergency. In most schools, if you forget your shoes for gym, you get in trouble and have to sit out. You don't get to call your parents and wait half of the class period for your shoes to be brought to you. Based on that information, I would have to say that the OP's kid had broken their shoes or something. In my school we don't have any "extra" shoes to hand out, so they probably don't either.

One of the guys in my school broke his shoes and put tape on them and wore them for another week. He didn't call his mummy to bring him new shoes...

Hey you dumb **** see that word in parentheses? It says woman, that means it's a girl and by my calculations that makes her the mom. Wow your about as dumb as the OP.

I feel for your child. My mother would have crawled on all fours to bring us stuff if we needed it. Now your daughter knows she isn't important enough for you to drive 15 minutes. SHAME!!

this is really not that big a deal. if something happened to the daughter's shoes, the school could give her something from the lost and found or something. they generally have spare clothes on standby for accidents. if she just forgot gym shoes or something, she can learn not to for next time.

I would not be okay with my daughter wearing something from 'lost-n-found' all day, when I could have brought her some shoes. That's so embarrassing for a kid.

I don't think parents were ever called in to my schools over shoes. My primary school had spare shoes to loan out if you forgot and secondary school if you forgot more than once you got detention as it's your own responisbility by then, being over age 11. Does seem weird to call Mum in over shoes but you still shouldn't have lied just because you were too lazy to drive for 30 mins.

you are so ****** stupid and selfish. stupid for not knowing she needed sneakers, and selfish for not bringing them to her. I hope your daughter realizes what a selfish and careless person you are!!!

you are such a looser! get a life and use birth control next time so you dont ef up your childs life...

perdix 29

What else did you have to do with your day? I'll bet you were doing your nails and pouffing up your hair real high so you'll look "good" when the plumber comes over to bone you. You're an idiot for not knowing about call-forwarding. If you want to be a liar, you have to know your tech. What a cruel trick to play on a child! The school would have told the kid that her idiot, lardass mother had left town, only to find that the dream did not really come true!

Batman4890 0

your pathetic what's wrong with a person when they can't take 30 freaking minuts to do something for their child I would travel to hell for my child