Bad mom

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 14:34 - United States

Today, my daughter's school called to inform me that I needed to bring her some sneakers. Not feeling like driving the 15 minutes to her school, I told them I was away from town. Then I realized I was on my house phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 673
You deserved it 71 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

"I lied, just because I am lazy, but I couldn't even do it right." Oh yeah, obviously your life is terrible.

Mother of the year of the year award goes to... (drum roll) ...Not you, you lazy bitch.

Comments

YDI. Not necessarily because you didn't feel like driving the 15 minutes, but because you lied about it. If your daughter typically forgets her sneakers, I wouldn't be running over to school every time she did either. But at least you could've been half way honest. If this is a one time thing, though, driving 15 minutes isn't asking much.

you dumbass,(mercyFML) sneakers don't count as school supplies. Kids just don't "forget" to put on shoes you stupid bitch. Like MacDonalds, schools tend to have a no shoes no service policy. Read the damn thing before going off on how its the kids responsibility. If something happened to her sneakers, then the school is going to have to call her mom to bring her new ones. AND AS A MOM, this stupid ass lazy ***** needs to bring them to her kid. so, mercyFML, read the shit before you defend the lazy mother that wrote it. ok?

Gingerly 0

MercyFML - I usually agree with you on most comments, but I have to disagree this time. While kids do need to learn to be self sufficiant, you've completely overlooked two distinct possibilities; A) the daughter is 5 years old, in which case it is the mother's responsibility to get her daughter to school with all of the proper supplies. or B) the daughter had proper shoes and something happened to them, i.e. they broke or were stolen. In any case this OP sounds like an asshole considering that she stated that she was too lazy to drive 15 minutes to help out her daughter.

I hate to think what would have happened if she'd been deathly ill or something. My mother had cancer and was sick from chemo ALL the time but, if we needed shoes you bet your ass she was there for us. Shame on you even if the shoes were for gym or something "small" like that encourage physical fitness instead of laziness, that way when she grows up and her kid needs shoes she won't be too lazy to take them.

fxdxhk90 0

Yeah women can be fathers too, STOP BEING SO SEXIST.

tash14 1

I think you all are being a little harsh; maybe the mother was in the middle of something. It's not like she sent the kid to school with no shoes on. The school probably just wanted her to have them for some specific activity. Besides, we don't even know how old the daughter is, maybe she should have taken them to school herself.

Still OP didn't say ANYTHING about being in the middle of something, she even stated she did not FEEL like driving the 15 minutes each way

Why should the mother get off her own arse just to take her daughters sneakers in (who btw did forget to take them in in the first place!) the mum does enough and should have to run out the house in the middle of the day just to take some sneakers in on some random emergency! all u bitching bout her are being annoying.

BS. I doubt that every single parent in the world can dump whatever they're doing to fly to their kids' side. Some people actually have to work for a living, ever heard of nightshift? You don't know the circumstances, so you can't judge.

hockidude5 0
RaeBabe03 0

Wow you are LAZY!!!! Fy Daughter's L!