Bad mom

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 14:34 - United States

Today, my daughter's school called to inform me that I needed to bring her some sneakers. Not feeling like driving the 15 minutes to her school, I told them I was away from town. Then I realized I was on my house phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 673
You deserved it 71 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

"I lied, just because I am lazy, but I couldn't even do it right." Oh yeah, obviously your life is terrible.

Mother of the year of the year award goes to... (drum roll) ...Not you, you lazy bitch.

Comments

Well... it's a woman... and she says 'my daughter' in her text... so logistically that would make her the mother.

...I hope she reads these comments. sure, if the child is old enough it was the child's responsibility etc etc etc but judging by the way this FML was written, OP just couldn't be assed which is a shame. I know not every1 has awesome parents but still...it's your own child. u should be willing to give your life for them.

YDI for having needy bastard children who need shoes.

mercy, i would agree with you if her daughter is a teenager. but if she is in elementary school, her mom should bring her the shoes. i assume she's younger because the school called her mom. for older students they don't really care. also this might not be for gym or something, maybe she lost a shoe or it broke. there were plenty of kids in my elementary school who lost their shoes all the time. so if she's a teenager, i would see why op would lie, because that's just annoying. it's still wrong, but i would see her point. but if she's younger, then op is just a lazy bitch and she needs to care more about her daughter. and i'm not trying to be rude, so if it comes off that way it's because i wrote it poorly. i usually agree with everything you say and you are funny. haha

wtf..? you send your kids to school naked eh?

wow, your a shitty mother. way to be a lazy bitch.

joethebiden 8

ash, you wrote "maybe the mother was in the middle of something." the op clearly stated "Not feeling like driving the 15 minutes to her school" Would that not suggest that she just didnt feel like helping her daughter? oh no it does not. It Clearly STATES that she just does NOT feel like helping.. That does not suggest she was busy it says she just didnt want to do it Some one else said the fml is about her being caught lying about where she was. yet we all see it as her justbeing lazy and self absorbed, as she indeed is. I bet some of the posters that defend her would rather see it in a different light if it was them.. ie. say you had a accident and needed a medic. they didnt turn up because they didnt feel like it.. I bet you would have the ***** then, wouldnt you..

catriona_cd, you should probably fix your mistake here... "Would that not suggest that she just didnt feel like helping her daughter? oh no it does not. It Clearly STATES that she just does NOT feel like helping.. " just figured I would mention that...

Yes, but not having shoes is hardly life threatening conditions, unless the school was in a really shitty place, and I doubt that .

you are a selfish *****. you know exactly that's what everyone would think