Bad mom

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 14:34 - United States

Today, my daughter's school called to inform me that I needed to bring her some sneakers. Not feeling like driving the 15 minutes to her school, I told them I was away from town. Then I realized I was on my house phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 673
You deserved it 71 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

"I lied, just because I am lazy, but I couldn't even do it right." Oh yeah, obviously your life is terrible.

Mother of the year of the year award goes to... (drum roll) ...Not you, you lazy bitch.

Comments

Not if the kid's like five or something, it should be the parents responsibilty to look after them. However, if she's a teenager, I would agree with you to a point.

i get your point but also, the mom could've at least took 30 minutes out of her life for her kid imo.

RNCftw 0

why would a teenager's school call their parents to bring sneakers?

nah, just made the good liars look even better. OP's obviously no good at it.

YDI times a million. How can you not care enough about your daughter but care enough to come here and post your sheer lazyness? Be careful when you open your front door, because Clay Aiken might be waiting to roundhouse you. Like someone once said, Clay Aiken doesn't sleep...he waits.

scarletpenguin 16

If you can't give the proper care for your children, you should have left your legs closed shut and not had any in the first place.

Pretty sure taking "proper care" of your children doesn't include dropping everything in the middle of the day because they forgot to get all their things ready in the morning and may have to miss a gym class because of it. Maybe your mother should have had an abortion if she wasn't capable of raising a kid not to be a judgmental bitch.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

204- Who's the judgmental bitch here?

sundayporch 2

She might've had an accident or something and needed new sneakers. I also LOVE how everyone is assuming it's the mother.

txgirl09 5

True. And it's a good teachable moment for the child to learn responsibility and being prepared and all that, but it doesn't stop her needing the shoes.

Everyone is assuming it's the mother because OP is a woman. I suppose she could be a step-mother or other legal guardian, but that doesn't change my opinion of her.