By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 13:08 - United States

Today, it was the last day of finals. After sleeping less than three hours in the last two days, I got in the car to go to school. For a second, I thought my steering wheel, the gas pedal, and brake pedal were all missing. That's when I realized I was sitting in the back seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 995
You deserved it 14 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hobopatz 0

And then you drove in that state. Scary.

LOL, IT'S SO FUNNNY AND CUTE. HAHAHAHA. It reminded me of a incident when my friend was drunk and he said he needed to speed back home, the same thing, sat at the back seat, imagined himself stepping on the pedal and went like "FASTERRRRRRRRRRRR" . Everyone was like " He is soooooooooooooo drunk." LOL.

Comments

This FML is funny but it's not an FML! =X

Sure it is. It means he's so sleepy he can't think, and thus will probably fail.

gangstark3_fml 0

so how badly did u fail lol

This is more of a MLIA. or just a WGAF (Who gives a f*** )

WOW i was moderated for using the phrase ' MLIA' ... O.o I think im gonna ditch this site forever and go there. MLIA MLIA MLIA MLIA MLIA MLIA

aahahaha moderated again for saying MLIA. some propaganda these frenchies have going on. go eat a frog. gribbit gribbbt.

babsigrl9 0

I agree your life totally sucks because your had to steal that from a stupid joke thats been posted on the internet/around for years kthanks

Hahaha indeed it's funny xD You remind me of myself... Is this fact an FML? ^^

NotEven 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I agree. One of the greatest influences in my life and her unborn son were killed by a driver who hadn't slept off a 24 hour shift at the fire house. He can never unmake that mistake and feels terribly guilty to this day. He's not a bad person at all, but he made a bad decision. Being that sleep deprived is roughly equivalent to driving drunk. Don't do it. Seriously. Even for a final exam.

FYL for having your influences and her unborn demon smashed to pieces, most likely by your own hand at the steering wheel.

So you've never been tired when you're driving? Never had to get up in the morning and go to work when you haven't slept very good? Get off your high horses...fuckos.

letitbe56 0

What party school did you go to? At my college everyone pulled all nighters to study during finals week. Which is really just as stupid, because the more sleep-deprived you get, the more important things like memory, intellectual abilities and coordination start to fail. Which is why you should really neither drive a car nor take a final on that little sleep. So I agree that this is a huge YDI. While yes, some people sleep badly and then still have to go to work, but that's different from deliberately sleeping only three hours out of 48 and then trying to get behind the wheel.

I HATE people who steriotype younger people. Just because you were an idiot when you were in college, doesnt mean everybody is. My dad is like that, because he was a filthy liar when he was my age, he thinks I am too.

"and her unborn son" as if prochoicers care

haha 97 wins even though I am pro choice... BRING IT ON HATERS!!!!!!!

LOL, IT'S SO FUNNNY AND CUTE. HAHAHAHA. It reminded me of a incident when my friend was drunk and he said he needed to speed back home, the same thing, sat at the back seat, imagined himself stepping on the pedal and went like "FASTERRRRRRRRRRRR" . Everyone was like " He is soooooooooooooo drunk." LOL.

Ha! I can envision a group of people watching this guy.

This is not an FML. These are the common symptoms of someone up all night watching Clay Aiken videos on youtube. Rock on dude.

Hahaha! Doesn't the world become such a fascinating and surprising place when you don't sleep much?

hobopatz 0

And then you drove in that state. Scary.