Bad mom

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 14:34 - United States

Today, my daughter's school called to inform me that I needed to bring her some sneakers. Not feeling like driving the 15 minutes to her school, I told them I was away from town. Then I realized I was on my house phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 673
You deserved it 71 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

"I lied, just because I am lazy, but I couldn't even do it right." Oh yeah, obviously your life is terrible.

Mother of the year of the year award goes to... (drum roll) ...Not you, you lazy bitch.

Comments

Sparkiee93 3
ninjasmurf 0

selfish much? it's just a 15 min ride. YDI for being a selfish bitch.

Fail. Jerk. Soon to be the top flop! YDI. they mightve not noticed though.

to be as nice as i possible can, you seem too stupid to be having children... how can you be passing on genes like that?

The FML doesn't say the daughter needed the "...'specialized' shoes..." for gym, another activity, or whatever else you can think of, now you're the one adding information to the FML. You are reading way to much into this. Hahahahaha, this FML is horrible, bad mommy...You Deserve It!

You couldn't be bothered to drive 15 minutes for your daughter? Your life does suck, but that's just because you're a jerk. I feel sorry for her.

Even if the child is a teenager, that doesn't give the OP an excuse to be so selfish and not want to drive fifteen minutes to give her kid a pair of shoes. Yes, if it were a teenager they should know to wear the right shoes. However, teenagers are also human and do also sometimes forget things. I forgot a book at school one morning in the process of getting ready for the hour long drive to my school, and my mother still went out of her way to get the book to me after she got off of work. No, she didn't have to do it, but she did because she is my mom and cares enough about me to help me out if she can. If I forgot to take the right shoes to school and my grade depended on it, then of course my mother would try to get them to me.

Yes, but why the bloody hell would your grade depends on SHOES? I think you're missing the big picture here.

Pathetic bitch. Why would you not want to help your own daughter? I'm guessing she brought only boots to school.