Bad mom

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 14:34 - United States

Today, my daughter's school called to inform me that I needed to bring her some sneakers. Not feeling like driving the 15 minutes to her school, I told them I was away from town. Then I realized I was on my house phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 673
You deserved it 71 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

"I lied, just because I am lazy, but I couldn't even do it right." Oh yeah, obviously your life is terrible.

Mother of the year of the year award goes to... (drum roll) ...Not you, you lazy bitch.

Comments

you stupid ******* slag. too busy ******* your nextdoor neighbour while your hardworking husband is slaving away on NMW in a co-op? dirty ****. if i was your child, i'd cut your throat in the shower, then steal your shoes.

shinyred 0

I've been at school and had my flip flops break. I called home and my mom brought me another pair of shoes. I've known a bunch of people this has happened to.

The fact that the OP specifically stated that she "didn't feel like driving 15 minutes" indicates that this was not intended to teach the child a lesson, that the mother is lazy, and that the mother more than likely is a stay at home mom. Now, I'm not going to rule out that the OP works from home, but this is still a parenting fail. Like it or not, when you decide to have a child, YOU are their provider and caretaker, and if you have the time to drive down to the school and bring your child shoes then you have an obligation to do so (I can see where you'd say no if this were a daily occurrence). If you cant show compassion for your own children and bring them a necessity in life like shoes, then you need to reevaluate your decision to breed and consider changing your parenting ways.

WTF kind of mother are you?! I hope CPS takes your kid and finds a better home for her because she sure as shit doesn't deserve some idiot like you for her mother.

CPS because she didn't drop everything in the middle of the day because her child forgot to get her gym gear? You're probably the sort of person that makes reports over nothing and wastes everyone's time because of your hysterical pettiness. Next time the kid will remember to take all her stuff to school and not grow up dependent on her mother to bail her out of every tiny little thing.

Geez, CPS taking her daughter is a bit harsh to wish don't you think? It should just be a lesson for her to consider next time the school calls!

I hope your daughter logs on when she gets home from school and submits an FML about how much of a lazy ass her own mother is. Y D I .

stella23 0
shalizzz 0

People like you should be prohibited from reproducing! Guess what? Being there to help your kid whenever they need it is pretty much one of your main responsibilities as a parent. If you don't feel like taking care of a child, keep your legs together and don't bring any into the world. Also, you were at home in the middle of the day and didn't mention anything about being busy (which would indicate that you work from home). So I'm guessing you're a stay-at-home mom, which means your only job is to tend to your kid's needs. If you're not doing that, wtf do you do the entire day? Sit on the couch and watch TV? You fail as a mom and you fail as a woman!

ultraslick 0

your daughter should have wrote the FML of having a mother like you.