Bad mom

By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 14:34 - United States

Today, my daughter's school called to inform me that I needed to bring her some sneakers. Not feeling like driving the 15 minutes to her school, I told them I was away from town. Then I realized I was on my house phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 673
You deserved it 71 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

"I lied, just because I am lazy, but I couldn't even do it right." Oh yeah, obviously your life is terrible.

Mother of the year of the year award goes to... (drum roll) ...Not you, you lazy bitch.

Comments

@sundayporch: it says woman you fool, it obviously isnt the father.

whats the parenting lesson? my mom is an ass and wont drive 15 for me to have shoes on my feet? truly inspiring

I feel bad for your kid(s). Have fun when you're old, and they stick you in a nursing home first chance they get. I don't think anyone would blame 'em.

"We are wrongfully assuming it's the mother" "Sounds like Dad" -- no hypocrisy here! And the OP is a woman. No one is assuming anything.

jts2 3

.. A. You're a moron. B. You wouldn't drive 15 minutes to help out your child?

Rabbity 0

"Today, my shoes broke. I had to walk around barefoot because my mom was too lazy to bring some to school. She also lied to them about being out of town. FML"

How does a retard like you even have children?

FairLouisa 0

Some people really should get fixed...

Worse thing are great people that would be awesome parents but can't seem to conceive.

What the hell kind of parent are you?? You can't drive 15 minutes so your child can have shoes because you are just too lazy? You are a disgrace and the reason why not all people should be allowed to be parents.

Half an hour or driving, not 15 minutes and next time her daughter will remember her gym gear in the morning instead of expecting mummy to drop everything in the middle of her day and run around after her.

txgirl09 5

yes but we all forget things now and again. and we don't know why she needed the shoes. might not have been for a gym class something might have happened to her shoes or a million other things.