Assumptions

By adriana - 01/09/2009 16:48 - United States

Today, I went to the bank to deposit the cash I made waiting tables. While the teller was counting, I apologized for having so many small bills. She said "It's OK honey, I helped another one of your kind just the other day. You're lucky we take your dirty money." She thought I was a stripper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 335
You deserved it 4 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

The teller shouldn't have sterotyped you. You're not a stripper just because you have small bills... and she had no right to say that.

She should be fired! What a rude comment to make to a customer.

Comments

yeah, i feel you hun. im a waiter, and i often end up with tons of singles at the end of the night. You should have complained to the bank manager.

That is pure ignorance on the teller's part to think you were a stripper. In my time of waiting tables, I never had a teller think I was a stripper.

TooMuchXbox 0

No one asked if she actually IS a stripper. Just saying.

Getchooahhaa 0
piles_of_fail 0

.....learn to read, dear. It's in the first sentence that she's a waitress.

visage 0

Yeah, I'm all about calling people out when they stay ignorant things like that. I'd have made her feel 2 inches tall, and then ripped into her manager too.

Given the rampant epidemic of obesity in this country, the money you earn by serving fat people giant portions of fatty, fattening McFatFat food is dirty, even greasy. The teller was probably an organic vegan. They can be bitchy. No bacon can do that to a person.

It does that to ME. God, the second I bite into a strip of bacon, I just feel the overwhelming urge to bitch everyone out and insult them for no reason. Hey, maybe the trolls are big bacon eaters.

Um, what....? It was a joke. I was arguing with him for the hell of it. He was stating a fact: "Bacon doesn't make you bitchy." I was saying the opposite. Just like if someone said, "Everyone poops," and I said, "Not me!" In actuality, I don't eat bacon because I don't like it. If I want to eat something that isn't nutritious (which I DO), I would prefer some doughnuts. Nom nom nom.

File a complaint and get her fired. She deserves it. FYI strippers are the most honest women in the world, atleast they put it forward that they are only interested in you for money. Unlike the rest of you bitches.

TooMuch did you even bother reading the post? She said she deposited the money she made WAITING TABLES and at the end she said that the teller thought she was a stripper. Both of those things make it clear that she is not a stripper.

Utah? That ******* figures. Let's hope she comes to your restaurant some day.

You should be happy, that the teller thought you were good looking enough to be a stripper...