Assumptions

By adriana - 01/09/2009 16:48 - United States

Today, I went to the bank to deposit the cash I made waiting tables. While the teller was counting, I apologized for having so many small bills. She said "It's OK honey, I helped another one of your kind just the other day. You're lucky we take your dirty money." She thought I was a stripper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 335
You deserved it 4 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

The teller shouldn't have sterotyped you. You're not a stripper just because you have small bills... and she had no right to say that.

She should be fired! What a rude comment to make to a customer.

Comments

You should file a complaint. Really, that isn't an appropriate way to meet a costumer. First assuming you're a stripper and then saying "you're lucky we take your dirty money"... She should get fired.

I agree with #130, you should write that self-righteous hag up. It doesn't really matter that she thought you were a stripper, it's that she thought there was something morally wrong with it. I'm not saying it's the most squeaky-clean job around but if you're going to get righteous, get righteous at the customers, strippers are just making a living. If nothing else, presumably you're hot enough to be mistaken for a stripper. Kudos.

I'm gonna say this is fake.. calling her 'honey' and judging her job as 'dirty' all in one sentence. No way. Also, no professional would ever talk that way.

Complain to the bank. That's really unprofessional behaviour.

The_Cait 0

Get the bitch fired. There is nothing professional about the way she treated you as a customer.

1stFail103163 0

"no professional would talk like that"? If the teller was a human being it is very possible she was talking like that. You can't assume that they just wouldn't say that. The person was obviously a bitch, which is sadly quite common amongst humans.

see this is why you shouldn't apologize to people who are only doing their damn jobs. she should be lucky she gets to take your "dirty" money. What a ******* judgmental ho-bag bitch. But I guess it's not her fault for thinking the only profession that makes money in small bills is stripping. We have to blame her mother for that.

Well the teller is an idiot and you obviously are very attractive. Quit your waitressing job and become a model.

There are two kinds of people who hate on strippers: the guys who are too ugly, creepy, or obnoxious to score a date that hot, and the women who wish they had the body to do the work.

greenltrn2003 0

WRONG! become a model, then quit your day job...be smart and realistic.