Assumptions

By adriana - 01/09/2009 16:48 - United States

Today, I went to the bank to deposit the cash I made waiting tables. While the teller was counting, I apologized for having so many small bills. She said "It's OK honey, I helped another one of your kind just the other day. You're lucky we take your dirty money." She thought I was a stripper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 335
You deserved it 4 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

The teller shouldn't have sterotyped you. You're not a stripper just because you have small bills... and she had no right to say that.

She should be fired! What a rude comment to make to a customer.

Comments

So, have you reported that judgemental bitch to the bank manager and told him/her you'll be closing all your accounts and changing banks (and offering to do a testimonial commercial for the new bank) yet? And if not, why not?

FYL cause she's a bitch. You should've said, "No, actually these are the tips I made while waiting tables. I'm a waitress." But I guess it's kind of a compliment cause she thinks your hot enough to be a stripper. Except not all of them are hot. Lol.

FYL in general, but also YDI...for living in Utah.

Think about where her mindset must be that her more than likely first and only thought was that singles = stripper. Honestly, I bet she's just jealous.

Hey u must be hot... Can I get ur number?

1stFail103163 0

The only bright side I can find in this is she thought you were attractive enough to be a stripper? You could get her fired for that by the way

I thought that would be a compliment. But then again, who wants to be accused of being a stripper at a bank when the strip club doesnt even allow you to leave with singles. Im ususally always broke when I leave.

I certainly hope you demanded to see the manager and make a complaint. If you didn't you still can you know. Just go back to the bank and tell the manager what happened.

Best Case Scenario u looked hot and had small bills Worst Case there's a stripper that looks like u who uses that band