Assumptions

By adriana - 01/09/2009 16:48 - United States

Today, I went to the bank to deposit the cash I made waiting tables. While the teller was counting, I apologized for having so many small bills. She said "It's OK honey, I helped another one of your kind just the other day. You're lucky we take your dirty money." She thought I was a stripper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 335
You deserved it 4 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

The teller shouldn't have sterotyped you. You're not a stripper just because you have small bills... and she had no right to say that.

She should be fired! What a rude comment to make to a customer.

Comments

Uh the fact that she called it "Dirty money" makes me think that she thought you were a hooker not a stripper...

What a ****. Complain to her manager, and/or change banks.

lol that sucks. i feel your pain though. i used to be a waitress and i'd have a bunch of small bills but i always deposited them with my paycheck and explained that i was a waitress, just for good measure.

Uhm, am i the only one seeing this as a possitive mistake. So the Teller thaught you where pretty enough to be a stripper, Strippers are usually really good looking and whats the problem with stripping really? I can only see this as a possitive mistake, if anyone mistook me for a stripper i would thank them.

theshinepolice 0

ALL money is dirty, whether it was touched by a stripper or not. many dirty hands of little kids and such. most money unless fresh printed has been everywhere and back, she can't judge. so FYL because she apparently doesnt know ALL types of people can have dirty money.

thats why dumb ****** like that bank teller should be smacked..and learn to think before they speak :)

"your kind?" who the hell does that bank teller think she is? She has no right to judge you. I'm sorry this happened to you! FYL :/

AntiChrist7 0

"Pecunia non olet" Yeah it's Latin, and to save you the trouble: "Money doesn't smell bad, whatever way you earned it"