Assumptions

By adriana - 01/09/2009 16:48 - United States

Today, I went to the bank to deposit the cash I made waiting tables. While the teller was counting, I apologized for having so many small bills. She said "It's OK honey, I helped another one of your kind just the other day. You're lucky we take your dirty money." She thought I was a stripper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 335
You deserved it 4 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CherishFlowers 0

The teller shouldn't have sterotyped you. You're not a stripper just because you have small bills... and she had no right to say that.

She should be fired! What a rude comment to make to a customer.

Comments

I hope you humiliated her in front of her colleagues by pointing out you're just a waitress and then complained to management.

nicholleexo0 0

haaahahahhaa buttt just because u have small bills ur a stripper? lol

Fingers0689 0

I've been reading FML posts for a long time, and this is the first one that actually made me angry. I hope you did something about it. If that happened to my girlfriend, or any close female friend.... I would personally see to it that if the employee in question still had a job with that bank, their job would be to clean the toilets with a toothbrush.

id0nTgiv3af___ 0

talk to her manager she should be so ******* fired for that!!

So why didn't you relate this to the bank manager? She should have known better. There is NO excuse to treat customers this way. You don't have to be mean about it, just let him or her know that this is happening and could affect their retention of customer accounts. You would be doing them a favor.

I'm amazed at the amount of people here who only read the last sentence in this post. FYL for living in a world filled with douchebags.

3arl 0

even if u were a stripper why would it matter bank teller was a beatch