Young at heart

By If IQs could be negative... - 26/12/2014 19:28 - United Kingdom - Ipswich

Spicy
Today, I had to drive my husband to hospital after he tried to burn his pubes off with a lighter as part of a bet. On the upside, he probably won't be bugging me for sex for a while. On the downside, I'm married to a moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 606
You deserved it 5 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ZY1431 24

well id say if he has to bug you for sex and you finding it great that he wont be bugging you for sex, there's a problem.

Well, your husband had the balls to go ahead with the bet. Whether he still literally has the balls is another question though.

Comments

Wow...that's one bet I would NEVER agree to.

pharm121 21

I kinda feel that if you think it's "bothersome or bugging" for your husband to want sex with you...there is a different problem in your relationship.

He11Rais3r 2

Just wanted to say that you forgot the word **the** before to and Hospital. Just saying proof read before you post please.

Wow, a polite grammar Nazi! Anyway I think you meant between, not before. So the same advice applies to you...

I think the real problem here is that you're glad he doesn't have to beg you for sex now

It sucks that you're married to someone with the IQ of a potato.

For everyone saying that him begging for sex is as big a problem, maybe they don't have the same sex drive. Or maybe he treats her like a hole in the wall to plug his johnson into. Maybe he has shit timing. Or, maybe, she's frigid and should at least try to make the effort. We don't know their sex life, so we can't judge. I had a boyfriend once who would literally stop me in the middle of doing my homework to try to get laid. Like, sorry, boning's not my top priority if I'm stressing about my grades. Not even in my top thirty when I'm trying to get things done. Nothing to do with not enjoying sex and everything to do with being annoyed that every time he had an urge, I was supposed to stop doing everything I was doing to satisfy him or something. So, yeah, we just don't know.

Some people don't like sex. It's pretty simple. Just like the fact that some people don't like apples.

Jeez you sound evil. Be glad he bugs you for it instead of finding someone who enjoys it, or more importantly can tell him how to help her enjoy it. Be glad If he doesn't read fml, who'd want to be with someone who made sex sound like a chore? Lol

Bugging you for sex? Wow your life seems sooooo interesting.