Young at heart

By If IQs could be negative... - 26/12/2014 19:28 - United Kingdom - Ipswich

Spicy
Today, I had to drive my husband to hospital after he tried to burn his pubes off with a lighter as part of a bet. On the upside, he probably won't be bugging me for sex for a while. On the downside, I'm married to a moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 606
You deserved it 5 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ZY1431 24

well id say if he has to bug you for sex and you finding it great that he wont be bugging you for sex, there's a problem.

Well, your husband had the balls to go ahead with the bet. Whether he still literally has the balls is another question though.

Comments

OP not wanting to have sex with your "moron" husband is kind of a big deal. (Also, finding him a moron simply because of a bet is another issue. You should probably worry about that more than a few burns around the delicates. They say, do crazy things with your hair whilst you still have the hair to do it.

On one hand your husband did something stupid. I don't understand why some guys make these kind of bets with each other. FYL On another hand, you talk about sex with your husband like you don't enjoy it and don't want it. If you aren't sexually attracted to you husband, then that is a sign of a problem in the marriage. FYL even further.

Believe it or not, romantic attraction and sexual attraction are not the same nor are they mutually inclusive. Someone can be romantically attracted to an individual without being sexually attracted to them. Assuming a lack of sexual attraction in a relationship is -always- a problem is ignorant and causes a lot of pain to alloromantic asexuals. Days like this I'm glad I'm aro-ace, and don't have to deal with those comments hurting me specifically.

Put your husband and yourself out of misery. Either do something to make sex with him fun or move on. I'm sure sex with you is no fun either.

Wow! Idk how that's an upside?... Shit, I just broke up with my bf this morning after almost two years because he hasn't initiated sex in over 2 months.. Ain't nobody got time for that!

You really don't sound like you like your husband that much.

if he has to really beg for sex, what does that say about your marriage already?

huh good to know, I always wonder about burning my pubes. I guess I won't be trying it out. trial and error go a long way. haha good luck OP

itcomesinthrees 10

It's an upside that your husband won't want to have sex with you..? I can't keep my hands off my husband most nights, I would consider that a downside!

Well....bugging you for sex....it shouldn't be bugging you at all, he's your husband. If he has to bug you for it you're the one doing something wrong. But funny story though.